Chapter 10

Calum's pov

We finished telling our parents and it didn't go as well as we wanted it to be. Michael's mom yelled and slapped him, and his father was giving him a look that was saying "you aren't my son anymore," after that had happened Michael ran outside crying. Ashton took after him.

There is tension in this room and it was really silent until Luke said angrily "How can you treat your only son who loved you even though you were never around like that?"

"Treat him like what. I will treat him how I want to treat him. I am trying to knock some sense into him." Karen said angrily.

"You are the one who needs to knock some sense into you. He is your only kid!" I said.

"He is not my only kid!" Karen said.

The room went silent again and everyone is confused except Karen and Daryl.

"We are just going to leave.." I said.

Luke and I gave everyone a hug bye except for Karen and Daryl, then Luke and I left.

"We should go to the monster's house and get Michael's stuff for him" Luke suggested.

I laugh at what he called Michael's mom.

"That is a good idea, so now he doesn't have go back there" I said.

We get in Luke's car since Ashton has left and he has his keys and we are at Luke's house.

"Know what Karen said about Michael not being her only kid" I said

"Yeah what about it"

"Should we tell him"

"Yeah"

"Okay we will tell him"

We drive over to the monster's house. We get there and Luke goes a gets the spare key. He gets it and opens the door. We go in get some boxes and go up to his room.

We finish packing his stuff and carry it outside to the car. We figured they will be at Ashton's house but we still called to make sure.

A-Ashton C-Calum

A-hello
C-hey is it okay if Luke and I come over
A-yeah no problem but we are going to go get Michael's stuff in a little,
C-thanks see you in a little bit
A-see ya in a little bit then.

We got to Ashton's house. We got out of the car and grabbed some boxes then went to the front door. Luke knocks the door with his foot and Ashton answers the door and let's us in.

We go in and set the boxes down and go get more. We walked back in with the last two boxes.

"I never said you guys could move in" Ashton said a bit confused.

"It isn't our stuff" Luke said.

"Then who's is it" Michael asked.

"Yours" Luke and I said.

"Really"

"Yes we thought you wouldn't want to back there so we went and got it for you." I said.

"Thanks guys you are the best" Michael said while giving us a hug.

We decided to watch a movie.

"Michael Luke and I need to tell you something"

"Okay what is it"

"Okay so after a you and Ashton left I said somethings to your mom"

"Okay I honestly don't care"

"That's not what it is Luke said somethings to her and said how she could treat her only kid like that, and she said you aren't her only kid"

It was silence and Michael looked like he was thinking.

"Are you mad at us" Luke asked.

"No I am glad you told me. It just hurts knowing that I have a sibling that I don't know about or she is pregnant"

"Let's not think about tonight Mikey you already have been through a lot" Ashton said and after that we went back to watching 'The Lego Movie'.