Chapter 6

Luke's pov

It is 6:30 and Calum will be picking me up in 30 minutes. I hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and body then got out of the shower. I plugged my phone into my speaker and played "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors (song above or side.) I then did my hair and the got dressed. I am wearing black skinny jeans and a red flannel with a black tank top underneath.

By the time I was finished it was 6:45, ugh Calum will be here in 15 minutes. I decided to watch some tv.

15 minutes has passed and there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered the door and it was Calum. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a blue flannel with a black tank top underneath. He looked hot.

Calum smiled and said "Ready to go on our first date?" I smiled and replied with a simple "Yes!"
---------------------
Ashton's pov

I was finish getting ready. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a band tee. I go downstairs grab my wallet and my car keys. I left the house and got into my car and drove towards Michael's house.

I get to Michael's house, parked my car, got out and walked up to his door. I knocked and waited a minute until he opened the door. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black shirt. Damn he looked hot.

"Ready?" I asked him. "Yeah" he smiled and replied. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. He looked at me and smiled. We got to my car, I unlocked my car and opened the door for Michael and he climbed in. I close the door and walked around and got into the car.

"Where are we going?" Michael asked. "It's a surprise! " I said while smirking.
-----------------
Calum's pov

We are certainly going to the movies for our date. I reach my hand over the console and grab Luke's hand and intertwine our fingers. He looked at me with a huge smile which made me smile.

The rest of the ride to movies we had small weird conversations. We finally get to the movies. I parked we both got out and we both intertwined our hands. We get to the ticket booth and I buy 2 tickets to Batman vs Superman.

We go in and get some popcorn and soda. We go in Theater 12 and we chose the middle section.

"Batman or superman?" I asked Luke. "Batman, what one do you like?" Luke said. "Batman duh." I said.

The movie was about to start and 2 boys walked in they were holding hands. It looked like Michael and Ashton. It can't be, can it?
------------------
Michael's pov

We are going to see Batman vs Superman first and then it is another surprise. We walked in theater 12 and head towards the back. We sit down and the movie starts. We were a little late.

Ashton leans over and asked "Doesn't that couple look like Luke and Calum?" "Yeah hm.. we should go down a sit next to them, and ask why they are here."

We got up and went and sat next to them. "Hey Calum. Hey Luke." I whispered. They both looked at Ashton and I. "Hey." they both said at the same time. "What are you doing here?" Ashton asked. "Uh...um...we were going to tell you tomorrow, but I guess since you guys are here we will tell you. Cake is real Luke and I, is dating. What are you guys doing here?" Calum said and asked.

"That is awesome. The same is going on with us, Ashton and I are dating." I said and they smiled and Luke said "That's great you guys!"

Finally we stopped talking and paid attention to the movie.