Chapter 7

A/n
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I had some testing in school and I am still not finish testing, so updates will be a little slower.
----------------
~After The Movie~
Michael's pov

"So Calum Luke, did you tell your parents yet? When are you going to tell the fans? When our you going to tell our manager?" I asked jokingly.

"Woah you are not my parents or brother and I did not know we were playing 21 questions, and same questions go for you too." Luke said.

"I asked you first." I said while smirking.

"No we didn't tell our parents yet, but thinking on telling them either tomorrow or soon, and why do you care? We were thinking of doing it over a live video. We were going to tell Adam tomorrow when we were going to tell you. Now your turn." Calum said.

"No we haven't told our parents yet, but was going to tell them tonight or maybe like tomorrow. We were planing on telling the fans the same way, but after we told you, our parents and Adam. We were also was going to tell Adam tomorrow also." Ashton replied.

"Okay let's just all go tomorrow tell Adam then we can tell all of our parents at the same time, and then we can do the live video for our fans." Luke explained.

"Sounds good." We all said in unison.

"Bye see you guys tomorrow." I said while waving bye.

"Bye!" They both said.
-------------------
Calum's pov

After we left we went to a park and walked around. After about one minute of waking around I felt Luke intertwined our hands and that made me instantly smile.

It was a good silence between us for about ten minutes until I spoke.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" I asked Luke.

"A little. We might lose fans but we I don't care about that. I am just worried no one will accept us, for who we are." Luke explained

I sighed and said "Don't worry about the people who don't accept you, focus on the people who accept you of who you are and only them. Don't worry about our parents they will accept us because they love us."

After I said that Luke looked less nervous and that is when I leaned down and kissed him.
------------------
Ashton's pov

After we went to my apartment. Once we got to my apartment Michael went to the couch and turned in the tv. I went to the kitchen to get some popcorn and sodas.

I went into the living room and Michael picked out a movie which was The Lion King. We just watched a movie for our first date but Michael wanted to watch another at my apartment so we can cuddle. Also you are never to old for a Disney movie.

After the movie I looked at Michael and leaned in. He started kissing back and I slide my tongue over is bottom lip asking for entrance. He granted entrance and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. We fought for domestic but I obviously won.
-----------------
A/n
I know this is a crappy chapter but it is a filler. Next chapter their is going to be drama. Please give feedback I love feedback wither it is stuff I could make it better or it is just fine, and please recommend it to friends. If you do I will give your book a shoutout(if you do have a book) Thanks for reading my book. Love you guys