Chapter 2

~At The Hotel~

Calum's P.O.V.

"Let's celebrate our best show!" Ashton yelled from across the room.

"Okay I will order pizza."

"I will pick the movie." Luke said.

"What am I suppose to do? I wanted to pick the movie." Michael whined.

After about 30 minutes later Luke finally chose a movie.

"Yay! The Lego Movie!" Michael, Ashton, and I screamed.

When the movie was finished all of them was asleep on the floor. I was the only one awake, so I decided to get on my phone and upload some pictures from tonight on Twitter.

"Calum?" I heard Luke said

His raspy deep voice is hot. God I wish he had feelings for me.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing awake?

"I couldn't sleep." I looked up at him and asked "Why are you awake?"

"I couldn't sleep and I need to pee." I nod and watch him as he walks to the bathroom.

When Luke came back into the room he sat really close to me.
------------------

Luke's pov

I woke up and Calum was still awake so I called his name "Calum?"

"Yeah?"  I heard him say. I think it's still night or maybe early morning? I want to tell him I have feelings for him right now, just by looking at him, seeing how tired and adorable he looks. I hope he has feelings for me.

"What are you doing up?"

"I can't sleep" I figured that was it, because who is awake at this time night?

"Why are awake?"

"I couldn't sleep and I need to go pee." I say and walk to the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Calum is still awake, so I went over to him and sat really close to him.

He was on Twitter so I got the courage to ask him "Calum do you want to cuddle?"
------------------
Calum's pov

Is this really happening? I did wanted him to sit next to me when he came out of the bathroom and he did.

If he didn't ask me to cuddle first, I was going to ask him to cuddle. I also hoping he would have said yes so I could tell him I have feelings for him, but he already asked to cuddle, so now I have to tell him I have feelings for him.
---------------
Luke's  pov

"Calum do you want to cuddle" I ask again.

"Yes" he said

So we cuddled Calum was the big spoon and I was the small spoon.

"Luke I have something to tell you..." I say nervously

"What is it?"

I turned around so I was facing him.

"I-I forget it if I tell you, you might not feel the same towards it"

"Calum if we are being honest I have something to tell you"

"I don't know when I started having these feelings and if you were trying to say this but, I have feelings for you.." I hid my face in the pillows the Calum started talking.

"Luke I do have feelings for you too, but I was scared you didn't and if I told you and you didn't then it would have been awkward around us and we wouldn't be as close"

Once he was finished telling me I brought my head out of the pillow and he was leaning in. Before I knew it his lips were on mine. I started to kiss back. It lasted a couple seconds before he broke the kiss.

After we kissed we went back to cuddling how we were before and we both fell asleep.
--------------------
A/n
Sorry to leave it on a bad ending I didn't know what to write after I wrote it. I will try to get another chapter up soon.