Chapter 8

~The Next Day~

Ashton's pov

I drove all of us to Adam's office. Michael was siting in the front next to me while Calum and Luke was sitting in the back. Today is the day we tell Adam about us.

We get there and we all get out of the car. We got in the building and a get into the elevator.

We got out and went into Adam's office. He was in a really happy mood and hopefully it stays that way.

"Hey Adam" we all said at the same time.

"Hey boys! What was that you all needed to tell me?" Adam said.

"Well um... Michael and I have something to tell you and Luke and Calum has something to tell you."

"Um...Ashton...and...I...uh...we are dating." Michael said nervously.

"Before you speak Calum and I are dating." Luke said quickly.

We were all looking down at our feet.

"Boys no need to be nervous. I am happy, you are being your self, but remember if something does happen it might ruin the band. Just remember that.@ Adam told us.

We all nodded and left with a happy face.
----------------
Luke's pov

We all just told Adam about us and he wasn't mad or disappointed in us. He was happy. I still a little confused about that.

We all get into Ashton's car. We are heading home to tell our parents now.

"I'm hungry." Michael whined.

"We could go get something to eat before we go home." Calum suggested.

We all agreed to get something to eat. We end up at a diner. We all order a cheeseburger and fries, except for Michael, he wanted a chocolate milkshake too.

While we wait for our food to come out, we talked about Adam's actions when we told him. No one expected him to be happy.

Our food has finally come. All of us was more focused of our food then of talking. We all finished our food. We paid then left.
-------------
Calum's pov

We got to Ashton's mom's house. Ashton pulls up in the drive way and parks the car, we all get out and go into the house. All of our parents is here and they all looked a little worried.

"Hey guys." Ashton said with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey boys, so what was it you guys wanted to tell us." My mum greeted the asked.

"Okay so Calum, Luke you go first"  Michael told Luke and I.

"Okay so...um...Cake is real." I said, my parents and Luke's parents jumped up they all had a smile on their face and then they pulled Luke and I in a group hug.

"I knew one day you guys will date each other!" Liz said.

"Thanks you guys for supporting us." Luke said.

"Okay now it is Ashton's and Michael's turn to tell you the other news." I said giving Michael and Ashton and smile.
--------------------
Michael's pov

"Well...Mashton is real." Ashton said a little nervous.

Ashton's mum jumps up and gives is a hug. I look over at my parents and they gave me a disgusted look. My smile turn into a frown.

"Are you telling me you are gay? You better not be telling me you are gay?" My mum said.

"Yes I am telling you I am gay. Is there a problem with that." I told/asked her.

"YES THAT IS A PROBLEM! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE GAY! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO DATE GIRLS AND END UP MARRYING ONE!"

"I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO, I CAN CHOOSE AND I CHOOSE TO BE WITH BOYS!"

"IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE WITH BOYS I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU"

"I GUESS YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME"

She walked closer to me, so now she is standing right in front of me.

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG? NEVER COME HOME!" Then she slapped me twice.