Chapter 1

Luke's pov

We just finished our concert and I couldn't stop thinking about him. He just has a really cute smile and is really sexy. Why am I thinking about him? I don't have feelings for him. Or.. I don't think I do.

"Earth to Luke" Calum snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What" I said still staring in blank space. "Are you okay? You seem lost in thought." I hear him say worried

"Yeah I am okay, I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

Should I tell him the truth. No I can't he doesn't like me like that and if I tell him it will be awkward around him. Hurry and think of a lie. Before I had a chance to think of a lie someone was talking to me.

"Luke what are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking of how great our show was. I think it was the best show so far!"

That was a horrible lie. Hope he doesn't question me more.

"I thought it was amazing and the best show too" Calum said then hugged me which lasted a couple seconds before Michael came and joined the hug.

"Why are you guys hugging?" Michael asked. Calum told Michael "I don't know I just wanted a hug, especially after an amazing show and Luke was the only one I saw when I wanted a hug."

"Okay we are heading back to the hotel in 5 minutes so be ready." Then Michael left and it was just me and Calum.
-------------------
Calum's pov

It was after our show when I saw Luke just standing there looking at nothing. I think he was thinking. He is really cute when he is thinking. DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

I think I have feelings for Luke but I don't know if it is just friend feelings or the other feelings.

If I do have those kind of feelings for Luke I don't know if I could tell him so he could tell me he doesn't have feelings for me and will be awkward between us.

When I got out of my thoughts and saw Luke was still in his thoughts so I decided to go over and snap him out.

"Earth to Luke" I said. He said "what" but was still staring in blank space.

"Are you okay? You seem lost in thought."

"Yeah I am okay, I was thinking about something."

"What we're you thinking about?" I said before he went back in thought.

"Luke what are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking of how great our show was. I think it was our best show so far!"

I was hoping he was thinking about me and would tell the truth so I know if he has feelings for me. I was just standing there for a couple seconds so I decided to hug him.

It only lasted a couple seconds before Michael came and joined the hug.

"Why are you guys hugging?" Michael asked. I hurried and told Michael "I don't know I just wanted a hug, especially after an amazing show and Luke was the only one I saw when I wanted a hug."

"Okay we are heading back to the hotel in 5 minutes so be ready." Then Michael left and it was just me and Luke. Great.
-------------------
A/n
I know it sucks and it is short but I hope you enjoyed it. I will also try to make them longer.

Please tell me how it was. I need some honest opinion. It would really help.

Also if you have any ideas please message me them.