Chapter 3

~the next day~

Ashton's pov

I woke up and went to the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom everyone was still asleep. Luke wasn't on the floor? Where was he? I began looking around the room and saw Calum and look asleep cuddling. Why didn't I see that before?

I went over to Michael and woke him up. Michael woke up "What do you want Ashton? I am trying to sleep!"

"Get up and look at the bed."I said. He was a bit confused, but he got up and looked at the bed.

"What? What is so important about the bed?"

"Look closer Calum and Luke is cuddling!"

"So Calum always wants to cuddle."

"Oh yeah I am really tired I forgot Calum likes to cuddle."

"Let go back to sleep."

"I can't go back to sleep now because of you."

"Sorry I won't go back to sleep either lets go and get breakfast."
------------------
~1 hour later~
Luke's P.O.V.

I woke up and there was an arm around me. I turned to see Calum still asleep. We were actually cuddling. I thought it was just a dream.

Even though I didn't want to leave the cuddle but I really had to go pee. I quietly got out of Calum's grip and went to the bathroom. Once I got out of the bathroom Calum was awake and smiling at me. Ashton and Michael was gone.

I decided to talk to Calum about us. If we are going to make cake real. I go and sit on the bed next to him.

"Cal... can I talk to you?"

"Sure." I saw him smile

"Are we going start dating? Are we going to tell Ash and Mikey? Are we going to tell our fans cake is real?" After I said all of that I was a little embarrassed so I hid my face in my hands.

"Luke there is no need to be embarrassed, I was thinking the same, so would you do the honor and be my boyfriend? We would tell Ash and Mikey whenever you want and tell the fans that cake is real whenever you are ready, because I am ready when you are."

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend! I am also not ready to tell Ash and Mikey right now maybe in a couple days or weeks. I don't want to tell the fans that cake is real right now. I want to see how we would work out before we tell everyone and they get excited about us then we go down hill, and they would be devastated that cake isn't real".

"Okay that was descriptive an I don't want to tell everyone right now would have been fine." Calum said while laughing.

I am super happy but nervous to call Calum mine, and I am his. I had dated girls before but it never felt right. I also think my family knows I am gay, because I never brought a girl home and never talked about girls like my brothers did.
-----------------
Calum's pov

I am really happy to call Luke mine. I liked him since I first met him, but just kept my feelings towards him hidden. I have dated girls but never really took interest in them. I only dated girls so my family wouldn't know I was gay, but I had a feeling they already knew. When I came out to them they were really happy I finally told them the real me.

After thinking for a little I lean in and kiss Luke . The kiss was short but passionate.

After we kissed Michael and Ashton came into the room with food.

"Finally you guys are back we are starving!"

"Sorry we kind of got mobbed." Michael said.

It was kind of a good thing they were late or else I wouldn't have kissed Luke and wouldn't ask him to be my boyfriend.