Chapter 9

Ashton's pov

I couldn't believe it. Karen slapped her only child. She disowned him. Daryl was giving a look that was basically saying "You aren't my son."

Everyone standing there in shocked. Next thing that happen was Karen yelling at my mum.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU RAISED YOUR SON BETTER, MY SON WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS!"

"I raised my son perfectly. He grown up to be successful at what he likes doing. You should start accepting this is you fault, you are the one who really didn't raise him. He was always at one of the boys house." My mum replied back calmly.

Next thing I know Michael ran out the door. I quickly follow him. We end up at a park. He was sitting on a park bench in front of the pond.

"Hey you okay?" I asked him as I approach him.

He turns around his eyes were red and puffy.

"No not really."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I just never thought my mum will treat me like that and that my dad will disown me." He said trying not to cry.

"I never thought too. She was always loving and kind every time we went to your house."

"Well I guess she is two faced. Now I have no where to go."

"Yeah, also you do have some where to go. You can come live with me."

"Thanks Ash."

"Welcome and this might be to early for you but, I really love you Mikey."

"I love you too Ash."
--------------------
A/n
Short chapter I know. I just wanted to update and I thought was a good place to end the chapter. Also sorry for me taking a long time to update. I just started writing another fan fiction. If you want to read it is is called "Looking for Girlfriends" it is a 5sos fan fiction and it is on my other account jaydenhatala.