Minnie pouted, frowning deeply she opened the door and rolled out of the fast moving vehicle. Tucking into herself she tried to ignore the pain of hitting against the ground and then bouncing off of it again. When she finally stopped she tentatively looked up. Yelping and pushing herself backwards she looked up into the empty eyes of the drone. It seemed she had hit against the drone and that's what stopped her momentum. With the way it was laying it provided cover for her. Climbing and peering over its head, she looked around.

She couldn't see Smokescreen, she didn't know where he went. Optimus and Megatron were still throwing each other around. She winced as a fist impacted against Megatron's head, only for a hand to smack up into Optimus's ribs. Shutting her eyes, she opened them and looked to the side. The crater was so close. Jumping away from the drone she ran as fast as she could towards it. Managing to avoid any real fights, Minnie skidded down the crater wall. Stopping and walking to the machine, she looked it over. There was a hole in the ground which some sort of mechanism was constantly pounding into. Frowning she stepped back, perhaps it worked in the same way as an oil drill. Lifting her arms up she let out a levelled sigh.

She wouldn't be able to move that by hand. But if she damaged it, it should stop, right? She needed to do something useful. As much as helping the soldiers was important she found that possibly stopping the oncoming resurrection of Unicron was a bit more important. Minnie winced when the machine sparked up and broke into separate pieces. Ignoring the burning sensation she pushed and kicked the pieces of metal away. Looking down into the hole she pushed her hair to the side.

"Insect."

Inhaling deeply she took a step back. "Pest!" Minnie screamed as she was swept aside and went careering along the debris scattered ground. Managing to push pieces of tarmac and concrete off of herself she looked to her damaged arms. Pieces of metal and tubing were clearly more visible than they were originally.

Looking up she winced as Megatron aimed down at her. Looking frantically around she tried to find Optimus. "What's wrong? You looking for your saviour?" Megatron smirked as a light begun to glow from the barrel of his weapon.

Minnie shrunk backwards with her eyes shut. She gave up trying to get free from the debris. She would never clear the space in time. Opening her eyes as Megatron exclaimed, she looked to where Smokescreen had tackled him to the side. Smokescreen was so out matched both in size, speed and power. "Get moving!" He shouted to her as he got pushed backwards, he dodged quickly out of the numerous shots which Megatron fired at him. Minnie didn't think twice, she used Smokescreen's distraction as an opportune time to quickly wriggle free.

Looking up she watched as Smokescreen was thrown away from Megatron, he gave a twitch then didn't move anymore. Minnie's eyes widened, shaking her head slowly she kicked the last of the rubble off of herself. Wincing as she jumped up she looked at Megatron. He looked at Smokescreen with disdain before looking back at her. "Now pest, it's just you and me. What are you doing to do?"

Minnie looked up at him as he took a step forwards. She sighed and stepped back hesitantly. Space wasn't exactly an issue though, Megatron could still easily catch her, shoot her, kill her from where he was standing. "Easy," Minnie said while suddenly running forwards. Megatron watched her interestedly, yet opened fire. Minnie's smaller form was harder to lock onto than the usual robotic forms he was previously firing against. Skidding past him, she continued to run towards Smokescreen. Megatron turned and frowned at her retreating form. Lifting his weapon up he aimed it more at Smokescreen than her.

"Optimus!" Minnie shouted as she skidded and stopped by Smokescreen's side. Megatron found her calling for him funny, he stood laughing for several moments. He stopped at the sounds of a roaring engine though. From over the top of the crater Optimus sped down in vehicle form. He swerved in and out of the path of Megatron's shots, and when he was close enough he transformed and barged into him.