Chapter 1: Same Old Shidd

Trey POV

I walked in my house from the studio in a good ass mood. I was smilin and everything.

"Janae?!" I shouted. I listened a little harder and I heard moaning. Now who in tf would be doing that shidd in my house?

I walked upstairs to see Janae fuckin another man. My blood boiled.

"Wtf! Janae!" I yelled.

"Trey! Uh baby... this ain't what... I mean... nothing.... I mean... shidd!" She stuttered.

"Aye dude get the fuck out!" I yelled pushing dude to the floor. I kicked him right in the stomach. Old boy look mad familiar. But at this point I don't give a shidd who he is. I just want this nigga outta my house. He hurriedly grabbed his clothes and slipped them on. Then ran out the door. I whipped my back towards Janae who was in tears.

"The fuck you cryin for?!" I gritted.

"Baby I'm sorry!" She cried.

"Naw keep yo sorry and don't call me baby! Getcho' shidd and get out!"

"But I ain't got nowhere to go." She spoke softly.

"That sounds like a personal problem."

"Trey please let me explain." Janae reached for my head. Next thing I knew she was on the floor holding her cheek. Crying harder than before. I didn't even mean to hit her. I was just angry and it got the best of me. I sighed and walked towards the door.

"Have yo shidd out my house by the time I get back." I closed my room door, walked downstairs, grabbed my keys off the counter and drove off.

I drove to my little spot I come to clear my head. I got out the car and leaned up against the hood of the car. I ran my hands down my face and sighed. Why does this shidd keep happenin to me? I thought she was the one. I guess not. Of course I could go back to my old player ways but that shidd gets boring after awhile. Being with different women every night who keep talking the same shidd. They do the same thing. Fuck me or give me head. Its boring now. All I wanna do is settle down with the right one. The woman I marry. The woman I have kids with. The one I grow old with. Shidd I want that Jo and August love. Jo always held August down, even before they got together. They epic I want they love.

Bcuz a nigga tired of the Same Old Shidd.

Tell me whatchu think. Good or Redo it? Lemma know.

Excuse mistakes. Much love.😘💋

Jae😙💙