He met a lot of girls, dated them, fuck them, flirt with them, but this one is different and something inside him that couldn't stop from palpitating.

He shrugged his head, Hindi pwede Ito. Mali, Hindi pwede.

Sunod sunod Ang Naging paglagok ko Sa whisky at pagkuway umorder uli, I couldn't help but just stare that my eyes are still with her and I don't know why I enjoy looking at her while she's feasting the food in their table Na siya lamang Ang kumakain habang Ang mga kasama niya ay umiinom, nagkwekwentuhan at nagtatawanan.

That it looks like she enjoys eating rather than drinking and paying attention to the noisy crowd.

How mesmerizing. Saan ka makakahanap ng ganun? Eating in a bar? Like Seriously?

Kumunot Ang noo ko ng makitang patayo Na ito, she talks to Dorothy for a while and suddenly looking the crowd.

Uuwi naba siya? is she gonna dance? Or looking for someone?

Bigla akong nataranta and I don't know what's with me that I suddenly got interest with her.

Nang tuluyan Na itong umalis Sa table ay siya ding pag tayo ko Sabay lapag ng pera Sa mesa.

Hindi Na diretso Ang lakad nito kaya  lumingon uli Ako Sa pinanggalinagan nitong table only to find out that she drink few of ladies light drink but why he didn't notice that?

kumaliwa Ito and when I saw the comfort room sign dun ako nakahinga ng mabuti at nakampante. I just stood still near the CR that some of girls are hitting on me and asking me to dance with them but I refused many times and give them dead glare.

It took long minutes before she finally came out from the comfort room, I don't know what's in my mind but I like to just keep on looking at her.

Hanggang Sa nakita Kong habang naglalakad siya ay nagpalinga linga Ito, our eyes met but never lock parang dinaanan niya Lang ito and it surprised me.

Mas lalo lamang umusbong Ang kuryusidad ko Sa kanya.

I wanted to laugh when I heard her asked the waiter if they have cheese sticks, but the waiter wasn't able to answer her asking when she freak out the moment somebody goes near and asked her for a dance.

The guy looks wasted and drunk and rude.

Biglang uminit ang ulo ko and before I knew, nasapak ko Na Ang lalaki but he fight back which cause a commotion after.

Nang mawalan ng Malay Ang lalake Ay dun ko natanto Na nakatingin Na pala siya Sa akin, our eyes locked at dun Na ako muntik mamatay, nang tuluyan Na niyang kinuha Ang mundo ko ng walang kahirap hirap.

I heard someone screaming her name but she didn't leave her gaze to mine, and my heart is clapping in joy because I caught her attention that moment. I feel pride, I feel alive and I feel relieve.

Those beautiful deep set eyes are intense and she's the only human who never feel intimidated by my presence, for how I stare, for how I am.

Damn! This girl is something.

Pero naputol Ang tinginang iyon ng tuluyan ng lumapit Dito Ang kasama niya, my gaze also caught Dorothy who's staring at him without emotion in her eyes. Kaya dun Na ako sumibat at Dali daling lumabas ng bar.