Chapter 27.

Decision...

Love is powerful, an invisible oblivion that cannot be grabbed but yet the most powerful thing known by mankind. It could soften the heart of a untamed lion that it could be captured by a pregnant woman with just a bare hand, it made the strongest man to be caught like a sleeping drunkard because of the commanding power it possesses, it made great men and women of this world fallen to its affection effortlessly.

When love hit you, you find your self capable of being stupid, confused, childish, silly and vulnerable and that tends to justify the reason why some say love is blind.

Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it is focused into a coherent beam of destruction.

That biological occurrence or complicated grief she's in right now is such a pain.

When you let go, you give yourself peace and Letting go opens you up to new possibilities.

As she was trying to forget slowly it still end up for her to remember everything with reverie, as if it was all sunshine and roses.

She always feel lonely and completely powerless. But All the pain passes eventually.

It will be easier if She help them pass by being mindful. She can't always control what happens to her but She can control how She respond to it.

Nothing in life lasts forever. Every experience eventually runs its course. She needs to embrace impermanence in able to translate it into action.

She needs to Treat each day as a life unto itself and Find little things to gain in every moment instead of dwelling on what she lose.

She have to remind herself the unknown can be a curse or an adventure that It's up to her whether or not, She's strong and positive enough to see it as the latter.

"Are you okay now? -tanong sa kanya ni Bernard ng makapasok sila sa loob ng gym kasama Ang mommy at daddy niya

Tumango siya dito at simpleng nginitian, tumingin siya sa daddy at mommy Niya na ngayon ay nakaupo na sa lugar Kung saan Ang mga parents ng mga gradutes.

"Maybe after graduation, can we have dinner? I mean you, me with arianne and Brett? You know, just a celebration. -Bernard

"Sure. Why not. -saad Niya at umupo na sa Naka assigned seat Niya habang si Bernard ay umupo din sa tabi Niya though his seat is just two chairs away from her

The few days naging malamig siya sa mga ito, she even refused every time they asked her out or bisitahin siya bahay. She also Ignored their calls and texts to her. Alam naman niyang nag-aalala Ang mga Ito sa kanya but at least they will understand what she been through and she needs time for herself, time alone.

She remembered clearly, the worried and pity face they wore that doomed day in the hospital room. That's enough that they witness how she collapsed and cried out loud.

"Cool. Arianne and Brett will be happy about this. -saad ni Bernard

"And I think we may go Buenavista earlier of summer, maybe first week of April. -saad Niya

"Really? That's fine with me. Are you gonna be busy by summer?

"I'll proceed my M.A. Bernard while waiting for the board exam. -she answered