Chapter 25.

Pain and fury...

When he left the room, Despite her bravado and boldness She felt precariously.

He was her deadly knight and She was his terrestrial flower. That's all they can be.

Her tears can't stop from flowing, her heart hurts even more and it shattered into more tiny pieces.

Everything just happened and everything she heard is too much to contain. It hurts, really hurts. In fact it's more than it.

All of the sudden, her heart was cold and it felt numb. Like a deep clean cut that doesn't bleed for several moments after the wound is inflicted.

She was numb for the pain of what just happened and fury started to grow.

Of all people, her cousin? Damn!

The pain was beginning to seep within like a steady ache, intensifying with each moment until her heart was fully shattered from the hard cold it had become.

She love him. And that's enough.

There's no holding on, no more to hope for and maybe fate fit in to cross their paths to wake her up from the state of dreaming that she was in.

It was unexpected, just like how they first met.

Though, the little small time they shared can never be taken away from her. That All things must run in its course in due time, even everything ends here.

There's no clarification for what's with the status in between them even after he left but whatever it is, it didn't last forever.

There's no forever. Maybe not for her.

But even the earth will collapse in fire and the seas gets frozen in time, the memory of him will forever survive. That she was his and he was hers, it will stay like that.

"Celestine. -wika ng mommy niya

Her mom, dad, arianne, Brett and Bernard surrounds her wearing that pity and worried face with them. They all looking at her.

She don't like that kind of look, Ayaw niyang kaawaan siya and she don't want to be the cause of why they are worried.

She stood up, wipe her tears away and smile like nothing just happened.

That's how it should be.

"Can we go home now? -she then asked

Their faces changed in shocked,

"Are you ok celestine? -dad

"I'm ok. I want to go home now dad. -saad niya at madaling tinungo Ang cabinet at Kinuha Ang bag niya

"C-Celestine. -tawag sa kanya ni arianne

"I'm ok. -she simply said

"Anak---

"Bills settled? -tanong Niya

"Y-yes. -her mom answered

"Can we go now? -tanong Niya

Unang kumilos si Bernard at agad na Kinuha Ang bag Niya na Hawak, saka pa lang nagsi kilos Ang mommy at daddy Niya na tumango tango na lang. Though arianne and Brett are not satisfied with what they're looking at,

"Celestine---

"God damn it! I said I'm ok! I'm fucking ok! Dammit! I'm o-ok. Stop asking! -she shouted na mas ikinagulat ng mga kasama Niya sa kwarto na iyon

Right there. Hindi na Niya napigilan, bigla na lang siyang Napa-upo, nanghina at umiyak na naman. Ang hirap palang magpanggap, Ang hirap lumunok, Ang hirap magpaka tatag, Ang hirap sobrang hirap.

Bakit kailangan pang masaktan Kung nagmamahal ka lang naman Diba?

But again you never know if it's love when you will not get hurt.

There's no love without hurt, that's no love without hurting.

She loves Vince so damn fucking much and now she's hurting and in pain big time.

She was ok, very much ok but when he came into her life everything changed! Worst, naging kalaban pa Niya Ang sariling pinsan sa lalaking mahal Niya!

Fucking love! Fucking heart break! How can she stood up again from this?

"It's ok. It's ok to cry. -mahinang wika ng mommy Niya ng makalapit sa kanya at hinila siya para yakapin

Mas lalo siyang umiyak ng umiyak, wala Na siyang pakialam Sa paligid. All she wanted is to cry and cry until it's over. To cry out the pain she's feeling, to pour out the fury that starting to grow.

Little did they know Na pigil Na pigil Lang Ang daddy ni Celestine, he don't like what he's looking right now. Sumasakit Ang dibdib niya makitang umiiyak Ang nag iisa niyang prinsesa dahil Sa pag ibig, dahil Sa lalaking Hinde pwedeng maging dahilan ng kasiyahan nito.

"That's enough. Let's go home now. -mahinahong wika ng daddy ni Celestine

Umiiyak Na din Ang mommy ni Celestine habang inaalo ito, nasa tabi Na din si arianne Na nakiyakap din at umiiyak.

Brett, Bernard and Celestine's dad are standing near them. They don't do nothing but to stare and feel the pain that celestine is carrying.

"Celestine enough! Look at your self! -galit Na sigaw ng daddy niya ng Hindi Na makaya Ang nakikita

Nagulat Ang lahat Sa sigaw ng daddy ni Celestine, first time kasi itong nag Taas ng boses. Not the typical him but Which they can't blame him for that, he's a father after all. His hurting too when looking at her child in pain.

"D-da-d I-I-M so-rry. -kuway wika niya trying to catch her breathe

"Stand up there now! You're crying that as if he is the only man in the world! It hurts I know but please, look at your self! Damn it celestine, your a strong woman but I didn't know your weak when it comes to love! Just like everyone else. The weakness--- weakness is fucking love! Get up there now and fix your self, mas marami pa ang kailangan problemahin kesa diyan Sa nararamdaman mo. -he said and walk out

"Dad.

"Focus with your dreams and what you wanted to be. It's not the end yet, it's only the beginning. What happened now taught you something and I wish that you learned from it. It may take time to move on, to heal the wound but I know You will forget Vince, eventually. -wika nito na napatigil bago buksan Ang pinto