Chapter 41.

Sweetheart...

When you're hurt you analyze things like how you feel pain, when you're in love you face everything with bliss and joy and when you're love grew it creates way for compassion.

Her ego sting the moment Vince exploited it, at Sa loob lamang ng isang araw marami Ang nagbago at nangyari.

Sabi Nila, love itself does not hurt it is the growth that hurts, the ego that stings.

Para bang kada transformation at hatid nito ay puro masasakit dahil Sa sitwasyon ng nakaraan Na gusto Mong iwanan Na Lang para Hindi kana masaktan pang muli dahil Alam Mong may panibagong darating Na dapat paghandaan mo ng mabuti. 

She got Vince's every single point but what strummed her more is the feeling of losing him without giving a fight, without trying to face her fear before its late. Before she will regret everything.

Love is risky.

No one would argue that love isn't risky. It's the most terrifying thing on earth.

But any relationship where love is involved has the potential to mess with your head, and your life.

Kaya dun siya natakot, But what Vince has told her make her realized that it's not just about the situation they're in but how you are trying to fight for your luck when it comes to love even if you're damn afraid to take the risk.

She took the chance to love and fight for him even if it's risky and God knows that there's no turning back with her actions and decisions.

But Is it worth it? Is it worth fighting for? That's something that may run into your heads now, but why not?

It might work, it might not. You can be on cloud nine or you can just simply walk away with a broken heart.

But yes it is.

Because if you choose to play it safe and walk away, you'd be asking yourself if it was the biggest mistake you ever made in your life. You never know, so don't rob yourself of a chance of a lifetime, because it might not happen again.

"You've been staring my wife for almost ten minutes now. Choose, live or die. -dinig niyang malamig Na wika ni Vince Sa crew Na katabi ng kumukuha ng order Nila Sa isang fast food chain

"Vince---

"Sir?! -gulat Na tanong Nung lalake Kay Vince at Tila naguguluhan

Mahigpit niyang hinawakan Ang braso ni Vince at tinampal Ito ng mahina Pero Hindi man Lang Ito tuminag dahil madilim at malalim itong nakatingin Sa lalake.

"There's no way I'm allowing you to stare at my wife like that, I know you find her attractive but man she's mine Only mine. If you still want to live better yet get the hell out of my face and fuck off. If not, I'll crushed you into pieces until you die.

Lumaki Ang mata niya Sa sinabi ni Vince at hinila Na Ito paalis dun but his too hard and can't be move, binigyan niya ng apologizing look Ang lalake Sa tinuran ni Vince Na ngayon ay gulat Na gulat.

"So-Rry sir---

"Vince. -saad niya at mahigpit Na hinawakan Ang kamay nito Saka pa Lang Ito bumaling Sa kanya kasabay ng pagpalit ng ekspresyon Sa mukha nito

How can he easily do that?

He is now staring at her with love and full of admiration, naging mapungay Ang mata nito at pagkuway nginitian siya.

"Hungry sweetie? Go find a place, I'll order for both of us. -malambing Na saad nito at pinisil Ang kamay niya Sabay Na maingat Na hinawakan Ang pisngi niya