Vince (Part one)

Note: talagang sinadya Kong gawan ng POV si Vince since Wala siyang masyadong naging salita Sa buong kwento and it's really part of my plan Sa story. Medyo mahaba nga Lang Kaya ginawan ko siya by part (3 parts or so) then followed by WAKAS na si Vince mismo Ang nag na-narrate.

-------------------

Vince (Part 1)

Just when I arrived from New York Ay Hindi Na ako nag aksaya pa ng oras, nagpalit Lamang ako ng damit at pagkuway dumeretso Sa ROMEO.

I want to get wasted, I want to die in drunk mess because first and foremost i am not happy with what happened--- with my life now.

I don't like Dorothy but the child, she said its maybe mine. 'Coz it was me whom the last she slept for last two months and I don't have a choice because she's crying and her dad will gonna kill her.

We decided marriage not because I love her but because of the child she carry. Ayokong maging dahilan para magkaroon ng bastardo Sa aming angkan lalo pa't kilala sina mommy at Daddy Sa larangan ng negosyo.

I maybe bad, dangerous and no fear to anyone but I'm protecting my image, my family and the reputation.

So there's no escape to that.

We get married in New York without telling our family, we want it secret and reveal everything when the child is out. I don't know what keeps us from hiding but there's something in there that we need to do at kagustuhan din naman ni Dorothy Iyon Kaya pumayag din ako.

"Pero lalaki yung tiyan mo, malalaman din Nila iyan kahit itago---

"Let them be. -Dorothy

Kung lumabas man Sa publiko Ang sekreto Na Iyon Ay mawawala Lang din naman lalo pa't kasal Na sila at pinagutan niya iyon. That's at least save by the bell.

As soon as I entered the bar, a lot of people are dancing and wasted already. It's almost past 10 in the evening and even if he felt tired dahil Sa byahe mas pinili niyang uminom.

Umupo agad ako Sa isang table at sinenyas Ang waiter and to my dismay I saw the girl whom I never imagine that I just marry--- it's Dorothy and her friends from the airline partying and drinking.

Why is she here?

Doesn't she know that it's bad to a pregnant woman drinking alcohol?

I was about to stand up and walk towards their table para sana suwayin ito but the angelic face and intense deep set of eyes caught my attention Na siyang ikinatigil ko.

Para akong tuod at nahypnotize Sa tanawing iyon. That perfectly defined brows that gave posture to her eyes are so damn attractive.

I don't know how long I stare with that beautiful creature I ever seen in the same table with Dorothy.

Is she a steward too? A friend maybe?

Bumalik Lang ako Sa Wisyo ng dumating Ang waiter at nilapag Ang inorder Kong whisky. Nawala na sa isip ko Ang Planong paglapit Kay Dorothy.

All the time my eyes are with her and she don't have any idea how she effortlessly get my attention without even damn trying and flirting like any other girls.