Eight

Update; I deleted a part from the story and the reads went down to 9.5k /:! Still happy about that though!

THIS IS CELEBRATING 10k READS THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING, VOTING & COMMENTING! It means the world so I wrote Chapter Eight especially long as a thank you :).

It was unlike Arsyn to be speechless when she usually has so much to say. She had so many opinions, so many thoughts going through her head. She deemed it unfit for her not to say anything to the people around her, but all she could do was look at what was in front of her; a wall.

"Is she okay?"

"Renesmee!" Bella whispered at her daughter who gave her an unknowing shrug. "I was just asking," Renesmee rolled her eyes and looked over at her father. "What is she thinking?" She whispered this time, before looking back to Arsyn's emotionless face.

"I don't know."

Bella and Renesmee both turned to Edward quickly, his eyebrows furrowed and his shoulders stiffened. "I can't read he-"

"So, she's a shield? Like me?" Bella asked and looked back at Arsyn. "No, you heard Carlisle. She's royalty, it's easy for her to surpress my power from working on her."

"Stop."

The family looked up as Arsyn stood from where she sat for the past week. "I'm a vampire, I can obviously hear you." Her voice was hollow, and monotone. She turned towards the three and let out a quiet sigh. "I'm ready."

Bella was the first to stand. She didn't think twice before grabbing Rensmee and grabbing both their coats from the coatrack. "I'll tell Carlisle." Bella and Renesmee disappeared into another room as Edward stood to his feet. His long strides carried him to Arsyn; who pulled on her own black coat. It was weird that they even put coats on; they felt nothing, but they had to look the part of a human if they wanted to go close to town.

"Arsyn, no one is rushing you. You can have more time if you want it," Edward placed a hand on her shoulder and she spun towards him without effort. "It won't make a difference when I learn about the rest, Edward. It doesn't matter if I'm ready to hear it, I just need to listen." Her red eyes looked towards Edward and he nodded quietly. Her eyes were still red even after a week of feeding on animal blood. She should have the golden orbs by now, but everyone figured it was because the royal blood that coursed through her.

Arsyn left the living room without another word, Edward followed soon after.

-

Forks had to be the most beautful place at night. You could clearly see the stars hanging in the sky and the moonlight soared beautifully throughout the small town. When Arsyn ran here, she had no idea she was even out of Seattle. Her clouded mind carried her, and she felt it was fate that brought her to the Cullen's and the pack. But of course, she couldn't believe in anything related to God, there was no God. Just vampires and wolves, and whatever she is.