Seven

"Arsyn, don't!"

"Arsyn, don't!"

Arsyn opened the door that led to Carlisle's study and it slammed against the wall behind her. Carlisle stood up as he quizzically looked at Arsyn, Emmett, and Rosalie. "What's going on, guys?"

"Tell me."

"Tell you what-?"

"Tell me why I can't hang out with Seth, or why you and Billy are keeping secrets from me. Tell me why it's too dangerous for me to step foot out of this house for more than five minutes! I barely know you!" Arsyn told Carlisle and looked at Rosalie and Emmett. "I barely know you two! Why the sudden need to protect me from someone as harmless as Seth Clearwater-"

"Arsyn!" She turned towards Carlisle who stood with his arms crossed at his desk, eyes glazing with worry as Arsyn slowly walked towards him. She never felt that much anger before and it died down as quick as it came when she felt Carlisle's tension from where he stood. "Tell me, Carlisle. What the hell is happening? Why all this secrecy?"

Carlisle sighed and rubbed at his temples. It only took one more glance towards Arsyn before he started to grab files from his desk and slide them towards Arsyn. She looked at him in question before opening one of the manilla folders. She looked at the portrait before her, noticing a women with long raven hair, and eyes as red as hers stare back at her. Her skin was paler then the average vampire, but it adorned her skin well. Arsyn took a step away from the portrait and shook her head at it. "She looks just like me."

Carlisle nodded and moved the portrait back towards himself. "Her name is Queen Eypah."

"Queen?" Arsyn looked away from the photo and furrowed her eyebrows as Carlisle nodded to Emmette and Rosalie, telling them to leave, quietly. Arsyn didn't pay much attnetion to the doors closing behind them and instead looked through the piles of letters, and portraits. "Where did you get all of this?" The raven haired girl gave a weary look to Carlisle. "A friend from Rome sent them down a couple of days ago. Arsyn, that is your mother. She was the Queen of Ancient Rome, but it wasn't only Rome she was queen of."

Arsyn sat on one of the chairs in front of Carlisle's desk and sucked in a breath. "What are you talking about? She must be like, what? Hundreds of years old! You're insane," Arsyn laughed half-heartedly before shutting her mouth when she saw Carlisle's blank stare.

"I'm not lying," he sat back in his desk and looked through more files. "When I first saw you, and knew of your abilities- I did question if you were of the Royalty bloodline, but of course I had to be wrong- because the last and only know living Royal blood was Queen Eypah and that was in Ancient Rome. There was a time when she was pregnant, but the father was never known and to this day no one knows who she had an affair with because there was never a King. Her baby was said to have been killed by angry newborns the same day Epyah was too. But that was only ever a myth. Another myth, was that the baby was sent away for humans to take care of. Epyah put a curse on the baby to sleep so it could live to its full potential when it was ready. You don't remember most of your childhood because when you woke up, you were a vampire. You were never made into one, you had always been one. The bite of another vampie was the only thing that would wake you to become what you were destined for."

Arsyn dropped the portrait of the woman onto Carlisle's desk and leaned against the chair she sat in. She shook her head once, then exhaled through her nose. Her eyes watered before she shook her head again and stood from her seat. "So, what now? I mean, this 'full potential' stuff, what does it mean?" She bit at her lip as Carlisle stood as well.

"I don't know, Arsyn. Only time will tell. But I do know if the Volturi found out of the bloodline of Royalty being alive, they'd want you dead," Carlisle said. Arsyn nodded and crossed her arms. "We will do everything in our power to keep you hidden and safe, Billy has already agreed. We made a small treaty, for now."

Arsyn headed for the door, feeling weird about what was happening and opened it. "Fine, but only if I get to see Seth," she said as she stood at the doorway, looking back at Carlisle. "That's fine," he smiled. Arsyn was about to exit the study when she stopped and sighed. Looking back at Carlisle she said, "Thank you." She left without hearing a reply and shut the door behind her. She walked into the Cullen's living room where everyone sat in silence. As soon as they were aware she was there, all eyes landed on her.

"Heard that?" She asked, feeling slightly uneasy with everyone knowing about her bussiness, but she shook it off. They were going to keep her safe, the least she could do was share why they were keeping her safe. Edward nodded from where he sat with Bella and Renesmee stood up from the piano. "Well, I'm going to go visit Jacob. Want to come, Arsyn?" She asked.

Arsyn wondered if it was a good idea to leave the Cullen's house and decided it was best to stay under the protection of vampires, rather than wolves. "No, I'm okay. But can you tell Seth I said hi?" Arsyn walked back to the hallway, waiting for Rensmee's reply.

"Of course!"

-

The next day, Arsyn decided to go hunting with Emmett and Edward. They wanted to teach her how to become a vegetarian vampire, and she was fine with it- although, she would miss human blood terribly. She met with them at the steps of the Cullen's house that morning.

"Ready?" Edward smiled and Arsyn nodded. "I guess," she shrugged and followed the two down the steps.

"Maybe we could start where the stream ends, there might be a de-"

"Arsyn!" A car door slammed in front of them, and Arsyn hadn't even noticed a truck pull up to the house. Edward looked over at who interrupted him and none other than Seth stood nervously by the truck, and Jacob was just getting out of his car. Edward smirked slightly and looked back towards Emmett and Arsyn. "We can go tonight instead," he smiled towards Arsyn.

She looked over at Seth and said, "Are you sure?" Edward chuckled and looked back at Seth knowingly. "Yeah," he patted her shoulder as him and Emmett walked passed her. She watched them go before turning back to Seth and Jacob.

"Well, I'm going to go see my girlfriend, see ya." He left the two quickly, not wanting to hear Seth's nervous thoughts anymore.

"Hey-"

"I heard." Seth stepped towards her. She bit her lip when he interrupted and nodded slolwy. "Everything?" She hoped he only heard a minor part of what she just learned yesterday, but knowing how Billy was loyal to his family- he must have told everybody, everything.

"Everything," Seth walked towards her again until he stood directly in front of her. "-And I just want you to know, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here to keep you safe, Arsyn- you have my word. I will not stop protecting you until I'm dead, and maybe not even then." He raised his left hand towards her and carressed her cold cheek. "Point is, I'm here- for you."

-

a/n; I know it's short, but I wanted to update already! Pls vote & comment love ya! -e