Five

Arsyn walked behind Jacob as they entered his house. Billy sat with his back to them as he admired several abstract portraits. "Dad," Jacob called to get his attention. Billy spun around and smiled at the two before excusing Jacob. He left quietly and shut the door behind him. "Please, sit."

Arsyn walked around a wooden chair before sitting on it, in front of a wooden table. Billy sat in his wheelchair on the other side. Arsyn placed her hands on her lap as she waited for Billy to speak, but he only stared at her. She rose an eyebrow before leaning forward.

"Why did you want to see me?" She subconsiously picked at her nails as Billy started to speak. "I wanted to be sure that you were before I made any assumptions. Now I know."

"Excuse me?" Arsyn looked quizzically at the older man as he slowly wheeled his way to her, around the table. When he sat in front of her he reached his right hand out. Arsyn hesitantly placed hers in his. Billy then placed his left on top of hers and his warmth consumed her cold hand. He shut his eyes and it was almost like something switched within him that he shot his eyes open as quickly as he closed them. He let go of her hand before staring at her in shock. "Impossible."

Arsyn confusingly grasped her hand in her other one, feeling a bit worried at what Billy would say next. "What is it?"

Billy shook his head before waving his hand in the air and grabbing the wheels of his chair. "Please call my son, you can go."

Arsyn stared at the back of Billy's head as he disappeared into another room hurriedly. Arsyn stared wide-eyed at nothing, wondering what the hell was wrong with that guy. She stood up hastily and made her way out of the cabin-like house. Jacob stood with his arms crossed, speaking with the guy that had jumped on her earlier in the day. It was night time now. He turned towards her smaller figure as she made her way down the steps. "Your dad wants you," she told Jacob.

"Okay. Seth is going to take you back to the Cullen's," Jacob smirked at Seth.

"No need, I know my way back," Arsyn walked past them until Jacob called after her. "Billy and Carlisle's orders. Something about you being in danger?" Seth rose an eyebrow at her.

"What? They didn't-"

"You should get going now, the Cullen's will get worried. Tell Renesmee I'll be there in the morning. Bye!" Jacob spun around and ran up the steps before entering the house all together.

"Let's just go then," Arsyn shrugged. Seth nodded and placed his hands in his pant pockets. His muscles showing through his long sleeve maroon shirt. "So... Where are you from?"

Seth looked over and admired Arsyn's pale skin. He watched as she licked her lips before looking away as she answered. "Seattle," she answered simply. "Cool, I was born here in La Push," Seth smiled. "How do you like Seattle."

"It's okay, busy city."

Seth scrunched his eyebrows at her simple answers. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again. They walked silently further into the woods and their hands brushed slightly. Arsyn's cold hand making Seth's get goosebumps and his warm touch making Arsyn shutter slightly. Seth turned towards her again, furrowing his eyebrows at the dark haired girl. "Why do you keep staring at me? Is there something wrong?" Arsyn asked without even turning her head.

"No, nothing is wrong it's just that- um, nevermind."

"Tell me, Seth."

Seth's heart beat picked up at the sound of his name coming out of her mouth. He prayed she couldn't hear it. "Seth?" Shit. "Why is your heart beating so fast?" He's screwed.

"Um- no reason." Arsyn gave him a quizzical look before dropping it. She wasn't going to push a stranger into telling her something he was obviously uncomfortable with. "So... You've lived here your whole life?"

"Born and raised in La Push," Seth smiled proudly. "When did you phase?" Arsyn began to become curious of the tall boy who walked beside her. She honestly didn't know why he didn't just phase right now and she ran, but she didn't question it. Getting to know someone new, felt nice. "Almost four years ago. I was fifteen," Seth told her. "When did you turn?"

"A year ago."

Seth obviously wanted to know more about his imprint, but he debated whether he should tell her about the imprintation, or not. Jacob told him not to, but maybe she would realize how much she loves him too? No, it doesn't happen that way.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah. An older sister, her name is Leah, she phased before I did." Seth helped Arsyn climb over a fallen tree and jumped over himself. "I didn't need help," Arsyn playfully rolled her eyes. Seth smiled down at her as they continued walking. "I know, I was just trying to impress a beautiful girl," Seth nearly slapped himself as the words tumbled off his tongue before he could stop it. Arsyn just laughed as he blushed immensely.

She smiled down at the floor and Seth did the same. His eyes landed on her once again and he shook his head. "You really are beautiful," he whispered. Arsyn playfully punched him in the arm before rolling her eyes. "Stop," she laughed. Seth smiled for what seemed like the hundreth time since they had been walking. He already was so in love with her.

-

a/n; hope everyone likes it! Pls vote &
Comment!!! -E