Two

"I should have killed her!"

"She wasn't doing anything wrong!"

"She was on our land."

"She doesn't know about the treaty, Sam. We'll take care of her for the time being."

"Fine, but Billy sure as hell is going to want a word with her."

"We'll bring her in after sunset."

Arsyn looked around at the white walls surrounding her, the only thing that had remotely any color was the red dress she wore. She instanly jumped off the stretcher she was lying on and hit the cold tiles with her barefeet, but of course it didn't phase her. The footsteps that approached the door she was facing alerted her, and she instanly registered the voices she heard. "I should have killed her." She didn't smell any human blood, so she knew she was dealing with vampires. The door swung open and a man with slicked back platinum hair walked into the room, surprised to see her awake.

"Who the hell are you?"

Arsyn looked at the man before turning to another man who walked behind him with brown hair styled neatly on top of his head. "I'm Carlisle, and this is Edward. We mean no harm to you."

"How did you find me."

"We didn't," Edward said. "Our friend did, he found you surrounded by fire. He said as soon as you hit the ground the fire stopped." Arsyn sighed before sitting on top of the stretcher, with Edward and Carlisle watching her every move. She knew there was no threat here, so she decided to formally introduce herself. "My name is Arsyn, I was turned just a year ago. I can start a fire just by looking at something. Like a light switch, I can also send waves of pain onto someone, but I haven't practiced much of that."

Carlisle walked towards her and nodded in understandment. "You are double gifted? But you were just turned?"

Arsyn nodded, knowing this man in front of her was trying to understand her abilities. "My fía- the man who turned me said he felt my powers before he turned me. He said I was gifted the day I wad born."

"Carslisle, how is that possible?" A huge man walked in behind Edward followed by another man and four women, all of which were obviously vampires. Arsyn paid no attention to them as she listened to Carlisle's reasoning, interested in it herself.

"That can't be possible, it was just a theory we dismissed centuries ago...."

"Carlisle?" A women lovingly placed her hand on his shoulder as he was in deep thought. Carlisle suddenly looked at Arsyn and slowly walked beside her. "Do you know your parents?"

"No, I must admit I can't remember most of my early life until I was turned, but vaguely."

Carlisle nodded before turning to his family. "It's rare, very rare. And it was only really a theory up until, well now."

"Say it Carlisle," Edward said impatiently. "It seems Arsyn's parents were not vampires, but their parents must have been, Arsyn was destined to be a vampire."

Everyone shared a quizzical look before staring at Arsyn who narrowed her eyes at Carlisle. "What do you mean?"

"One of your parents had to have been half vampire, half human, and when they concieved you with another human, you came out to be completely human. But since that parent's parent was full vampire and the other fully human, your DNA was doubled, one day, if someone hadn't turned you, you would have turned on your own."

A girl stepped forward as Arsyn tried her best to register everything Carlisle was saying. "Could that happen with Renesmee?"

"I don't know, again, it's highly unlikely because it's rare. Arsyn would be the second person who was born that way."

-

a/n; Second Chapter whoo! Crazy stuff huh?? -E