Not again...

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up and look over to see a sleeping Dan. I smile at how cute he is sleeping. I get up and get dressed into a pink tank top and jean shorts.

I go into the bathroom and straighten my wavy hair. I leave the hotel and go and get some icecream. I text Dan to tell him where I am, then I go. Once I'm done I go back and walk up to the room.

I walk in to see a pissed looking Dan. "With your new boyfriend?" He asks. "No.. I went to get ice cream."I say confused. "Yeah.. Okay." Dan says. "I was.. What the hell is your issue?" I say. "Just leave me alone." He says standing up 'Not again' I think to myself.

I walk over to him and grab his arm forcing him to look at me. "I would never leave you for someone else.. Ever!" I say hugging him. He wraps his arms around me and says "I'm sorry I don't know why I did that." "Its okay I understand." I say pulling away and smiling up at him.

"There's a beach not to far from here do you wanna go?" Dan asks me. "Yeah let's get ready." I say. I grab a bag and put sunscreen and some other stuff like towels and what not in it, then I got my bikini on and my clothes back on over it.

Once we get everything ready I say excitingly "C'mon! Let's go!" While grabbing Dan's arm and pulling him out as he laughs from my childishness.