Hospital

(Lilly's pov)

Once they x-rayed my arm and all they said is that it was broke. "So what color would you like for your cast?" The Doctor asks with a smile. "Oh light blue!" I say happily. To my right I hear Dan say "Nice choice." As she's doing the cast she asks "Exactly how did you break your arm?" "Well funny story." I say laughing nervously. "I umm went for a jog with my friend here." I say gesturing to Dan. "And he kinda tripped and when he fell, he fell on me, Causing us to go to the ground." I say chuckling nervously.

"Oooo that had to hurt." She says finishing off my Cast and I nod. "Thanks." I say standing up. "See you in about a month." She says. "Okay, bye." Dan and I say. Once we got to the car he said "Thanks." "For?" I say. "Not telling." He said. "Oh I umm your uh welcome.." I say getting in the car.

((At the House))

I go upstairs and sit on my bed. So I guess I'm stuck here forever. Dan walks in and and sits on the bed. "I'm so sorry." He says. "For what?" I ask. "Everything. Kidnapping you, calling you names, and breaking your arm." He says. "It's fine but I got one question." I ask. "What?" He says looking at me. "Why did you kidnap me?" I say looking at him.

(Authors Note)
Duh duh duuuuuh hope you guys enjoyed :)