Find Dan

(Lilly's POV)

"Dan i-i like you back." I say. "Really?" He says his eyes lighting up. "Yeah."I say with a smile. He smiles and says "Well Im gonna go do something." He stands up, walking out of the room smiling. Hmm he reacted weirdly to that. Does he not like me back or something? I frown at the thought and lay down. After a few minutes I take out my phone when I get a text message.
Dan- Go into the kitchen and find a note xoxo

Huh? I think to myself. I go down into the kitchen not seeing Dan in sight but a price of paper.

Go to the hair salon and ask for Trish xoxo Dan

Hair salon I think to myself. I grab my purse and put on my flip flops and I walk into the still warm air. I walk down the street and turn a couple times till I reach the hair salon. I walk in but still don't see Dan. "Hello." the lady named Sierra at the desk says. "Hi my names Lilly, I'm looking for Trish." I say. "Oh she's over there." She points to a blonde girl, with a smile. I walk up to her and say "Hi, Dan told me to come here?" "Oh hey sit down I got you covered." She says. I sit in the chair and she straightens my hair makes it into beach waves. "Okay, you're done." She says. "Okay, thank you.",I say walking up to the desk and I ask "How much will that Be?" "Oh its already paid for." She says. "Oh okay." I say. "Oh and here." she says handing me a paper.

Go to the dress shop and ask for Maryanne xoxo Dan

Oh this is what's gonna happen. Clues to find Dan. I go to the dress shop and ask the lady for Maryanne. "This is her." She says. "Oh hi I'm Lilly." I say with a smile. "Oh Lilly! Here go put this on." She says handing me a strapless hot pink dress with lots of gems on the top and they slowly disappear down the dress. It was so beautiful. I go into the dressing room and put it on and smile. I look pretty in it. I walk out and she says "Aw sweetheart, you look gorgeous! By the way its already paid for. Have fun." She says smiling. I turn around and she says "Oh here." I turn around and she hands me a note. I read it and it says

Go to the shoe store across the street xoxo Dan

"Thank you." I say to her and I walk out. I cross the street and walk in. "Are you Lilly?" a guy says to me. "Yes." I say smiling. "Oh here's some heels." he says smiling while handing me a pair of heels that match my dress. "Thanks." I say taking off my flip flops and I put on my heels. Have a good day and here's a note he says. I open it and it says

Go to the park down the street xoxo Dan.

I walk out and start walking to the park down the street. As I'm walking closer I could see Dan in a tuxedo.. in front of.... A damn limo?? "What the hell." I mumble to myself. I start walking faster till I'm in front of him. I hug him and say "I'm so happy right now that- that I could just kiss you." I say but quickly say "I-I mean-" "Maybe you should." Dan say cutting me off. I blush and say "R-really?" "I wish." He says chuckling. I pull away from the hug and he says "I'm serious." I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. "There you go."I say giggling. He smiles and grabs my hand in his. "Anyways let's go." He says opening the door for me. I get in and and he gets in after me. "So.. where are we going?" I ask. "Its a surprise." He says with a chuckle. "Okay." I say thinking about all the places we could be going. We stop and I get out to see we're at the edge of... A CLIFF?? Is he gonna kill me? I look at Dan and he smiles. He takes me to the edge of the cliff gently grabs my hand and says "Lilly, I've only known you for a couple of weeks but I love you. I just do. Your eyes, your hair, your smile, your eyes. You. I love you. I hope you feel the same but Lilly Anderson, Will you be my girlfriend?" Dan says. I feel a tear slip down my face and I smile and look into his beautiful ocean eyes shaking my head yes. "Yes Daniel, I'll be your girlfriend." I say hugging him. "Thank god." He says hugging back.

I pull away and sit down at the edge. He sits down with me and he pulls me close to him and wraps his arm around me as we watch the sun set. This is honestly the best day of my life right now.