The Kiss...

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up and sigh. Yesterday I had my appointment and turns out I have yo wear my cast for 2 more weeks which sucks. I look at it and get an idea. Dan should sign it. Only him though. Because.. Well.. He's special to me and all I have left. I grab a sharpie and run downstairs. "Hey Dan." I say cheerfully. "Hello love." he says standing up and walking over to me while hugging me. I hug back and say "Can I ask you something?" He pulls away and says "Of course you can." He says with a smile. "Will you sign my cast?" I ask. "But I though only "special people" sign your casts." He says chuckling. "Exactly. you're the only special person I have left so.." I hand him the sharpie and say Sign my cast. He gently picks up my broken arm and starts writing on the cast. After a minute he's done. I look and he wrote. 'Dan xoxo'in curvy letters. I blush and hug him. "Thank you." I say. "No problem, Love." he says.

I smile and look into his eyes and realize how beautiful they are. A nice ocean blue... Soon we're both leaning in and soon enough we're kissing. He puts his hand on my cheek and I pull away looking into his eyes. "Lilly?" he says. "Yeah?" I ask him. "I love you like a lot you don't understand." He says. "I think I understand because Dan I'm in love with you a lot." I mumble just enough for him to hear. I put my hands around his torso and put my head in his chest. He puts his hands around my waist pulling me into him. "You're the best boyfriend ever." I say cuddling into him.