The truth comes out......

(Lilly's POV)

"Well you see I had to but I knew you wouldn't come with me." He says. "Why did you have to?" I say tears brimming my eyes. "Someone was out to get you and your family so your dad told me to take you and protect you by 'kidnapping you'." He says. "So that's why I did that." He says scratching his neck. "Why were you so mean to me though?" I say, letting the tears fall. "I don't know, to go long with the kidnap thing but its my fault because I should've told you what was going on sooner." He says, taking his thumb and wiping a tear off my cheek. "Okay.. I believe you, I guess.." I say. "Okay good because I don't like when people are mad at me you. You Don't understand how guilty I felt taking you to begin with." He said. "Yeah." I say. "So are we good now or do you still need time to think everything over?" He said looking at me. "No, no we're cool." I say. "Okay good." He says standing up. "Well come downstairs if you need anything, I can show you around or whatever." "Okay.." I say. Je walks out shutting the door behind him. Wait I think to myself. My family got attacked. I feel tears fall down my face I may be 23 but I still loved them with everything I am and they may be dead. I put my head in my hands and I start sobbing. My family. My mom, Dad, sisters, and brothers may all be dead.

"Are you okay?" That all familiar British voice says to me. "Yeah. It just hit me that my family might be dead." I say wiping my eyes. "Aww Lilly, I'm sorry." Dan says coming over to me and hugging me catching me off guard. I slowly wrap my arms around his back. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring it up its just that I didn't want to lie to you, you know what I mean?" He says rubbing my back as I start to cry again. "Yeah I rather know the truth anyways.." I say wiping my tears. Yeah, you okay now?" Dan asks pulling away from the hug. "Yeah." I say resting my broken arm on my lap. "Oh and sorry about that." He says gesturing to my arm. "Dan I said its fine. I Should've listened instead of being a punk and running away when you said not to." I said smiling. "Okay, okay I'll be downstairs. See you later lilly." He says. "See you later Dan." I say. He walks out and I think to myself Maybe it wouldn't be so bad living here with him?...