Minho took a deep breath looking at the painting.

“She said it’s got to be you…she said you had the heart of an artist…she said that by just looking at that painting.” Said L

“Just until the end of this week…You’ve got to find her someone else after this.” said Minho  

“You know that’s going to be hard. She chose the best among our club…how can I offer someone else after you?” asked L

“You always say that in Arts, there is no best…That each one has their own style.” Said Minho

“No Minho…that applies to everyone else except you. You’re the best artist this club ever had.” Said L

“Then that’s it then, find someone else to replace me after a week, L. I don’t want to end up like Taemin.” Said Minho

------------------------

Sulli doesn’t know why she’s in front of a warehouse. She just followed some Art’s student and saw that they still have a way to secure the Art works. That L President is not easy. It seems the Art’s club has more backbone than the others.

If she did this to the science club, they would have already begged her.

Sulli noticed someone going out of the warehouse….Minho Choi?!

Sulli silently followed him. The way is familiar…He’s going back to school?

Minho went up the science building. Sulli is curious…Science building? Why?

And then he was going up the top floor…

No…That’s the haunted floor!

Sulli doesn’t know what to do…She sat by the stairs…she’ll just wait for him until he goes home..But after an hour of waiting there…Sulli got really impatient.

Sulli went up the stairs…each step felt like the wooden stairs is creeking. Why is this top floor never renovated?!

Sulli went up…cobwebs everywhere….There is almost no light…Why does this floor need to be this creepy?

Sulli tried to push the fear away

“They are just rumors…rumors…this is not haunted…it’s just old.” Thought Sulli reminding herself there is nothing to be afraid of.

Sulli noticed a lighted room…The door is partially opened. Is he here?

Sulli took a peek of the room. And she saw that it’s a small room….It has an unfinished painting on the wall. And then she saw him…

His back to the door…He is shirtless…His uniform hanging on the other side of the room.  He is a bit on the fit side…but his back is muscled…no lose fat at all.

He has a hammer on his hand. And a large wooden object in front of him…he’s sculpting.

It was magnificent to look at, his every movement, every forceful movement of his arm to make that object honed to what he wants it to be like….It was like everything is in slow motion

Sulli can’t take her eyes away from him…

Minho noticed a shadow by the door on the side of his eye. Someone is behind him.

“What are you doing here? L and I already talked. Go home , Lee Joon.” Said Minho

“Weird. Lee Joon finally got the courage to go all the way up here?” thought Minho

Sulli’s attention finally snapped back…he thought she’s Lee Joon?

When the shadow did not move, Minho turned around and was surprised to see that it wasn’t Lee Joon.