Chapt 20

Len
"IA...I fucked up. I've dug a hole so deep I'm in fucking China. I'm at your place. Hurry up and come." Without waiting for IA's reply, the Kagamine hung up with a sigh and set his phone on the dining room table. He was in some serious trouble. Really bad trouble. He supposed he should have been more careful, but come on. Who the hell takes a wannabe crazy cat lady that wears a black cat ear headband seriously? It certainly wasn't Len. Perhaps he had been a bit too cocky- SeeU had a reputation. But, then again, Rei told him that it wasn't a big deal and he'd take her down easily.

Oh, so you're blaming me? Rei whined. It's not my fault she was into magic!

Rei. You literally said, "It's fine, it's not like she has mythical magical powers or anything!"

Well I thought that she was just another hot babe with skills, okay? Rei excused. We- I mean, you- have a bigger problem. What're you gonna do about...your appearance? Len shivered at the thought of it. It was so...humiliating to be seen like how he was at the moment. He turned to look in the mirror, scowling. Fuck my life.

The orange cat ears atop his head twitched, and the striped orange tail waved around agitatedly. The one blue eye that showed was more feline-like, the pupil of it turned to a slit. Hell, even his canines were sharper and more cat like. He felt like one of those retarded anime cat people. It was like a joke. And boy, was it ironic. The fearsome, infamous Devil's Dog nearly turned into a cat? How pathetic.

Well, I myself think you look adorable, but I don't think the public can see you like this. There's weird pedophiles out there, you know. Len snorted and rolled his eyes. He could take care of himself in case some perverted asshole came up to him.

Oh, you mean like yourself? He retorted. I have no clue. Maybe I can go find SeeU-

But you killed her. Rei pointed out. Len groaned. Perhaps...maybe he shouldn't have killed her right then.

Fuck my life... He sighed. He hoped IA would arrive soon. He was sure that she'd be able to find a way out of this problem. IA seemed knowledgeable in this type of stuff. School was a different matter.

As if on cue, the door began to unlock and in walked IA. He turned to look at her. She stared at him. "Shut up." He hissed once he saw her biting her cheek, trying to desperately hold in her laughter. Right after he said it, the blonde, not being able to contain it any longer, burst into a booming laughter, clutching her stomach and gasping. Seriously. Fuck. My. Life.

"Oh my God!" She wheezed between laughs. She paused, looked at Len, then resumed laughing so hard that she fell to the floor. "You...you're a...a...!" She cackled, unable to finish her sentence. Len hissed and glared at her.

"Shut the hell up you piece of-"

"So cute!"

"I am not cute! This is a serious matter-"

"Your- your little kitty ears and cute little tail are so cute that-"

"I will skin you alive-"

"I'm gonna die!"

"Yeah, you're gonna die alright!" Len snarled. IA paused, still giggling, then dug through her purse for something. Len scowled. What the fuck-

A red dot appeared on the floor in front of him. Fuck my life. He looked at IA in disbelief. She held one of those flashlights/lasers that people often used to play with cats. She moved it around and Len couldn't help, much to his horror, but be transfixed on the red dot. "Stop!" He snapped at her. He walked over to her and snatched it out of his hands before he could pounce on it. Common sense told him that it was just a laser and it wasn't in physical form, but...it was moving so quickly back and forth on the floor and, boy, did Len really want to catch it-