Chapter 27

Ellie's POV:

I sat on the sofa in the den of the house bored of what ever stupid show that was on the tv. Calum and the guys had went out to look for a new house, leaving me alone. I think they had been gone for about 4 hours and I was starting to get impatient. So here I sat on the sofa, bored to absolute death when all of the sudden I heard the front door open.

Who could that be? I thought to myself, because the guys normally make a lot of noise, it's insane. Probably just one of Calum's men.

I got up and went to the kitchen, as I was hungry and got down a jar of Nutella, I grabbed a spoon and then jumped up onto the counter, twisting the lid off and enjoying my tasty treat. But right as I was enjoying my Nutella Jacob walked through the door to the kitchen.

I squealed and ran into his arms, and embraced him tightly. A huge smile was on his face when his arms wrapped around me and I rested my head on his chest before I pulled away.

Jacob was wearing black skinny jeans; no holes were in them. And a plain white t-shirt with a denim jacket overtop. And to finish it all, he wore black combat boots, like all of them wore.

"Hey Ellie, missed me?" He spoke with a goofy smile. (A/N: I know I missed you Jacob!!!)

I nodded my head rapidly as I answered him, "I missed you lots, Jacob. You can't ever disappear for that long again!!"

He chuckled and then nodded as he looked at me. "I missed you too, love. Calum had me on important business, sorry. But I'll be here for a while now." I nodded happily at his news.

"Do you wanna hang out? I was watching a stupid show in the den, but we could possibly find a movie?" I offered with a shrug. He nodded and I led him into the den, taking my original place on the couch, but setting my legs on the floor instead of sprawled out all over the couch so that Jacob, whom was now sat beside me would have room.

We were on the 5th episode of Big Bang Theory, when Jacob said he had something to show me, and of course I agreed; he's my best friend. We walked outside when all the sudden he put a cloth over my mouth that reeked of some gas. I was trying not to breathe in but I finally gave in and I went out like a light.

When I woke up I was lying in a bed inside a dark room. I tried to sit up but my hands were tied to the wall; after noticing that, I decided to take a closer look around the room and I noticed that I was on a mattress on the floor. What the absolute hell? Suddenly the door opened and in walked Jacob.

"What the hell, Jacob?" I seethed, my jaw clenched as I tugged at the restraints tied around my wrists.

"I had no choice, Ellie."

"What do you mean you had no choice?"

A/N: ooooo cliffhanger, what do you guys think is going on? Sorry it's a short chapter but anywho yeah. Jacob is back and it seems that he's up to something!!!
Anyways, thank you so much, this horrible book is getting so big; 2.38k reads, 226 votes, and 106 comments!!!! I love you guys so much and there will possibly be a sequel to this book, but make sure to check out my Luke fanfiction "Grey Eyes." I love you guys and thank you again.
-Kal xx