Chapter 17

Ellie's POV:

Waking up before a sleeping Calum was amazing. I could study how beautiful his already perfect features looked when the sun shown through the blinds and enhanced their perfection and gorgeousness. He was like a perfectly sculpted sculpture, inside and out.

I looked down at my ring -the promise ring he gave me- finally examining every detail on it. Little clear diamonds circled the ring and tiny jewels surrounded them. The ring was breath taking, I loved it.

Looking up from examining the beautiful diamond ring Calum had gotten me, I noticed that the time on his bedside table clock said 12. Time to wake up Calum. Waking up Calum is not easy. You must be thinking that I'm overreacting, I'm not. It's basically like mission impossible.

I rolled on top of Calum so that I was straddling his waist, placing my hands on his beautiful toned and tanned chest that was adorn with many designs of ink. He didn't make a sound or even move. Oh lord.

I leant down and kissed his cheek softly and whispered softly. "Caluuuuuuum." Nothing, no reaction. Ugh. This time I spoke while poking his nose. "Calum, c'mon. Wake up Mr. Sleepyhead." He shifted slightly on the bed, a groan slipping out of his beautiful, pouty lips. His fluttered his eyes before they opened, a smile forming on his lips.

"Morning beautiful." He spoke, his voice raspy. I love his morning voice. His eyes were squinted because of the rays of sun sneaking through the blinds and right onto his beautiful face.

I let out a laugh before I spoke. "Babe, it's lunchtime."

"Oh, and I suppose you want me to make you food?"

I nodded, biting my lip before I replied. "Well my boyfriend just so happens to be an amazing cook, so yes." He chucked and placed his hands on my hips, tracing shapes softly.

"Well, I'd be happy to cook for you but you need to get off me baby. As much as I love seeing you on top of me, I need to make you lunch." He smiled cheekily, sending me a wink. My cheeks immediately started to flush pink as I moved off of him so he could get up, which he did.

Once he was sat up, he turned so he could place his feet on the floor, taking a moment to stretch his arms, before he got up. At the moment he was wearing just his boxers, but he picked up his grey sweatpants from the floor and slipped them on, before slipping on a black, ripped up band tee.

I had gotten up myself, already wearing his shirt, which went down to just above my knees. My hair was in a messy bun, which was perfect when I went to sleep but now it was not. I just shrugged and walked over to my handsome boyfriend with a big smile plastered on my face.

Calum grabbed my hand and intertwined my fingers with his before he opened the door, leading me downstairs to the kitchen where Luke and Michael were talking. As soon as we had entered, their conversation stopped as all their attention was now on Calum and I.

Luke and Michael then ran to Calum, pulling him away from me as they patted his back and cheered loudly in the kitchen. Before a sleepy looking Ashton appeared in the doorway and told them to shut up.

After everyone settled down and Luke, Michael, and Ashton had exited the kitchen, Calum turned to me smiling. "So my love, what would you like for your lunch." I shrugged, smiling back.

"I don't know Hood, surprise me." His smile turned into a huge grin, making crinkles by his eyes appear.

I made my way to the counter, jumping up backwards onto a clear place and sat with my legs dangling off. Calum walked up to me and placed a peck on my lips before he turned to the cupboards, taking things out that he was going to make my, well technically, our lunch with.

I watched him intently and studied his facial features, which I have studied at least one thousand times but each time I notice something new and I appreciate the man that I have the honour of calling mine even more then already do.

Calum turned to me and had two plates of hash browns and sausages. "I hope you're okay with breakfast for lunch." Sending me a wink after he spoke which caused a giggle to escape from my lips and shake my head at how silly he was.

"Of course Cal, it looks amazing! I love you." I smiled, walking to the table and sitting down, waiting for him.

"I love you too." He came over and placed his plate in his spot and mine in front of me, before he kissed my head and walked to the cupboard. Cal then proceeded to take down to cups and fill them with orange juice, then he came back and sat down, placing a cup by both of our meals.

I dug into my food, savouring the heavenly taste in my mouth. God, Calum is such a good cook. "Cal, this is amazing! Holy shit!." A chuckle erupted from his chest at my reaction.

"I'm glad you like it baby girl." He spoke as he finished his food, me finishing shortly after. "Why don't you head upstairs and get dressed, then I'll take us out for a walk." He grabbed the dishes looking at me, waiting patiently for my response.

I nodded my head and ran upstairs into our bedroom, well it's technically his, but you know! I went into the bathroom, finger combing through my hair and applying some mascara before I slipped on a flowery, loose dress with a high waist. It was white and had a blue and green floral pattern on the skirt. I paired it with my green flat before I skipped downstairs.

When Calum saw me, he smiled and mouthed 'one second.' He then ran upstairs and slipped on some black skinny jeans, his leather jacket, and his infamous black combat boots. Meeting me back downstairs and leading me out the door, hand in hand, fingers intertwined to begin our walk.

We walked down the long drive way and out the front gate, thanks to Ashton who opened the gate for us. We now we're walking into town and into their beautiful park.

A breeze hit my shoulders which caused me to shiver. Calum seemed to notice as he slipped his jacket on my shoulder and pulled me closer into his body. We stopped walking abruptly and I gave Calum a confused smile, which he returned with a smile.

"This is the place where we first met baby." He turned to face me, now holding both my hands as a smile broke out on my face.

"You remembered." I bit my lip and squeezed his hands, rocking slightly on my heels.

"Of course I did. I love you." He spoke with a smile before a pain hit my back, a blood curling scream escaping my lips as I collapsed onto the ground.

My vision was becoming blurry but I saw Calum draw his weapon and fire one shot before he turned his attention on my body laying on the ground. He immediately kneeled down, and frantically tried to speak to me, but I couldn't hear him.

Everything was disappearing, all my senses were going numb. And just like that, I was torn from Calum. From his warm grasp, his caring voice, and his soothing touch. I was gone. Drifting in a pool of nothing. Everything was going white, and I was floating.

I was going to die.

A/N: Oh my god guys, this book is becoming so popular! Thank you so much, every single one of you. I will be writing a few more chapters but I wanted to ask if you guys might like a sequel for when this one is done? But now back to thank you all. I love you guys so much! Thank you again for reading, voting, and commenting! Keep it up please! I love you guyssssss!!
-Kal xx

SIKE, this book is nowhere near done!!! Haha.
-Kal xx