Chapter 5

Calum brought me upstairs and to what I assumed was his room. He went the dresser in the room and pulled out a jumper, handing it to me.

"Put that on, I don't want them looking at you like a piece of meat. You're mine when you're in this house, okay? I'm doing this to protect you." I nodded a bit taken back as he showed me his bathroom, giving me privacy to change.

I slipped my cardigan and crop top off, pulling Calum's jumper over my head. It smelled nice, it smelled like Calum. I folded my clothes stepping out of the bathroom, putting my filed clothes on his bed. Calum smiled and nodded his head at me before starting to head back downstairs. I took that as my cue to follow.

"Calum.." I trailed off as he continued walking, sending me a quick hum, encouraging me to continue. "How long am I staying here." I finished.

"Wait till we get to the living room then we'll talk sweetheart." He answered. I nodded and followed him until we reached a room and he sat on the couch, patting the spot next to him for me to sit. I quickly sat down and looked at him. "So you'll be staying here for as long as you want and you're welcome to come anytime you feel threatened." I nodded.

"Thank you so much Calum." I exclaimed, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back until I pulled away, giving him a warm smile. Which he returned. "You have no idea how much this means to me Calum."

• • •

I woke up to loud yelling coming from down stairs. I rubbed my eyes, taking in my surroundings. I was in Calum's room and he was sleeping next to me. I looked over at his clock and saw that it was 8:30am.

"Caluuuuuum," I cooed, while poking him. "Calum wake up!" I poked him again and he groaned, rolling to face me, his eyes half open and his hair was all messy. He looked so hot. "Good morning sleepy head." I smiled at him. He yawned and sat up and I then noticed he was shirtless, I was looking at his tattoos that covered his chest then I moved my eyes lower, staring at his abs.

"Enjoying the view sweetheart?." He said in his raspy morning voice with a smirk tugging at his lips. I blushed and looked away.

A/N: Okay I'm really busy RN so this is a short update I'm sorry guys and... HOLY SHIT 103 READS AND 10 VOTES THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I promise I'll try to update more for you guys.
-Kal xx