Chapter 13

Ellie's POV:

Day one at my new job, yay! So much fun. Haha, my sarcasm should be noted if you haven't already realized it. I had just finished putting on my uniform which consisted of a white blouse and black skirt that went to just above my knees, as well as a white waist apron. I looked in the mirror, putting my hair up into a high ponytail. I then proceeded to apply my makeup and then smiled at the finished result, grabbing my house keys and heading out the door to the diner.

When I walked into the diner I immediately was greeted with a smiling Maggie. She looked nice, like she did yesterday at my interview for this job. She was wearing the same outfit as yesterday only it was a different colour today.

"Hello Ellie, welcome to your first day! I'll show you to what we call the break room; that's where you can put all your things." She smiled warmly and walked me to where the kitchen was and behind it to what I presumed was the break room. When she opened the door my thoughts were confirmed and I set my things down in a cubby with my name on it.

Maggie had told me everything I needed to know and I was now leading an elderly couple to their table and handing them their menus. I asked them what the wanted to drink and went and got them their beverages, giving them time to pick their meal when I heard the front door bell chime, signalling a customer.

Turning around I saw a young man around my age, he had tattoos peaking out of the sleeves of his leather jacket that was over top of a plain white shirt he was wearing. Black skinny jeans covered his legs and black combat boots on his feet. He had light brown hair and green eyes, he was hot. I was in the midst of checking him out when he cleared his throat, snapping me back to reality. I realized I wasn't as subtle as I thought I was, which brought a bright pink blush onto my cheeks.

"I'll take a table please, Miss." He spoke dryly and I nodded. Motioning for him to follow me as I took his drink order, but not before I had sat hit him down at a table. I served him his drink and then went and took the elderly couples order, notifying the cooks in the kitchen of it. I was going back to the young man to take his order but then noticed he was on the phone so I waited politely until he was done.

• • •

The elderly couple had now left and I had served the guy his food, which was a nice little salad. His order kind of shocked me. I mean look at him? Who the fuck just orders salad when they look like that? Guys are so confusing, I give up.

When he was finished eating I took his plates and gave him his bill, meeting him up at the front so he could pay for his meal. By the time he had left, my shift was over and I had gathered my stuff and was now just about to enter my apartment. It had been a long day and I was just glad to finally get home and relax.

When I got inside I quickly shut and locked the door. I then proceeded in pulling off my work clothes and heading into the bathroom to run a nice hot relaxing bath. I then went into the kitchen, grabbing the Chinese take out styrofoam container that contained a good meals worth of leftovers and went back to the bathroom getting into my now full bath and setting my Chinese take out to float in the bath once I had turned off the tap (A/N: yes Chinese take out containers can float in real life, you're welcome.)

I finished my bath, it was around 9:40pm and I was curled up in bed, just thinking about life and everything when I heard a knock on my door. Groaning, I got up and walked to the front door unlocking it and opening it to reveal Calum. He looked mad. How did he find me?..

He had grabbed me before I could say anything and pressed a gun to my side. "Scream and I shoot babe." I gulped nodding and kept quiet as he dragged me into the backseat of the car Michael was driving and then I realized that I was in for hell.

A/N: Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated for a bit. I've been busy and yeah. I'm sorry guys I love you. Thank you for over 400 reads and 47 votes as well as all of your comments. I appreciate all the support you guys give me. I love you so much, I'll update sooner I promise!
-Kal xx