Chapter 25

Calum's POV:

"I hate you, Calum." She spat as she looked at me in disgust, tears were starting to stream down my face as the girl I was so deeply in love with, expressed how much she hated my soul.

She fell out of love with me. I can't lose her, I can't lose the girl I'm so deeply in love with, not this time. Please this has to be a joke. I fell onto my knees, sobbing and looking up at her with pleading eyes, my lips trembling as I speak weakly, my voice cracking slightly. "Stay, please stay. Please stay, Ellie, I need you, Ellie, I need you. Please. Please." As the words left my trembling lips she looked at me as if I was a peasant, and her being the beloved queen.

She turned around, walking away, never going to return back to me. Never to love me. My body started to shake and suddenly I was falling and it was black-

My eyes shot open and met Ellie's, in a frantic and panicked motion, grabbing her and trapping her body against mine, scared that if I loosened my grip, even just a little, that she would leave me. That she would disappear forever.

I had been having these nightmares ever since the first night I spent in that jail cell. My confidence was killed and I practically haven't slept properly in two months, I only get about 2-3 hours a night, if I'm lucky. But no way in hell am I going to tell Ellie that. I have to take care of her.

Ellie's POV:

I gave Calum a questioning glance, that told him to explain further, which he understood as he nodded his head and took a deep breath, looking like he was contemplating his what he was going to say to me.

"I just had a bad dream that you were gonna leave me because I ate your favourite food." He explained with a light forced chuckle, his body was stiff and I knew the chuckle was fake and so was his explanation but I wasn't going to push it or question it, it was already 11:45pm.

He was desperately searching my face to see if I believed it, so I nodded and smiled sleepily. "Well, I'd never leave you over such a stupid reason and I'm never gonna leave you period. I love you, Calum." I said softly and poked his cheek before kissing his nose which he then scrunched up, causing a giggle to erupt from my throat.

"I love you too, Ellie. Go back to bed, Princess, you're tired." He mumbled quietly and then pressed his lips to my temple gently, placing a loving kiss to it before he pulled away and pecked my lips lightly finally moving his head to rest on top of my own comfortably as I his fingers lightly traced random patterns and shapes on them, goosebumps emerging because of the light shivery, yet soothing touch.

I yawned once again as I spoke softly to Calum, my eyes fluttering shut while the words left my mouth. "Please sing wake me up to me." He nodded and followed my request as it was my favourite song. And Calum had an amazing voice, I remember the first time hearing him sing.

Flashback:

An angelic melody could be heard throughout the house. The beautiful harmony belonging to the one and only Calum Thomas Hood was what I was awoken to this beautiful morning, a towel draped upon his hips loosely as his torso was still slightly glistening with the water of the shower he has just taken as his hair was also wet. A true masterpiece, those three words explained him best.

A beautiful sound left his lips, the sound basically showing you what heaven sounded like. The voice of an angel. So beautiful and sweet. I of course closed my eyes so he would notice my awaken state as he sang the lyrics to Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Flashback End

His voice was just perfection, I will never ever get sick of hearing him sing ever. I started to relax into his chest as he began to sing, softly, one of his hands beginning to play with my hair as he sang the lyrics to Ed Sheeran's Wake Me Up.

"I should ink my skin with your name
And take my passport out again
And just replace it
See I could do without a tan
On my left hand,
Where my fourth finger meets my knuckle
And I should run you a hot bath
And fill it up with bubbles." He sang so sweetly as a smile spread across my face while he continued with the song.

"'Cause maybe you're loveable
And maybe you're my snowflake
And your eyes turn from green to gray
In the winter I'll hold you in a cold place
And you should never cut your hair
'Cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder." He kissed my forehead after sing this verse as he knew it was my very favourite.

"And you will never know
Just how beautiful you are to me
But maybe I'm just in love
When you wake me up

And would you ever feel guilty if you did the same to me?
Could you make me a cup of tea to open my eyes in the right way?
And I know you love Shrek
'Cause we've watched it 12 times
But maybe you're hoping for a fairy tale too
And if your DVD breaks today
You should've got a VCR
Because I've never owned a Blue ray, true say

And now I always been shit at computer games
And your brother always beats me
And if I lost, I'd go across and chuck all the controllers at the TV
And then you'd laugh at me
And be asking me
If I'm gonna be home next week
And then you'd lie with me 'til I fall asleep
And flutter eye lash on my cheek between the sheets

And you will never know
Just how beautiful you are to me
But maybe I'm just in love
When you wake me up

And I think you hate the smell of smoke
You always try to get me to stop
But you drink as much as me
And I get drunk a lot
So I'll take you to the beach
And walk along the sand
And I'll make you a heart pendant
With a pebble held in my hand
And I'll carve it like a necklace
So the heart falls where your chest is
And now a piece of me is a piece of the beach
And it falls just where it needs to be
And rests peacefully
So you just need to breathe
To feel my heart against yours now, against yours now

'Cause maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up
Or maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up
Maybe I fell in love when you woke me up."

As he sang the last verse my eye lids became extremely heavy and my breathing evened out as I fell into a deep slumber once again but not before heading Calum say goodnight and that he loves me.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!

A/N: there is probably going to be only 5 more chapters in this story as I feel that it's about time to wrap it up. But I've had so much fun writing this and like I said I will be starting a Luke or Michael one! Remember to tell me which one you want.

Anyways, I love you guys so much. Now I should probably go to sleep, goodnight guys. Thank you for reading my horrible book.
-Kal x