Chapter 26

Ellie's POV:

I woke up to the bright rays of the morning sun, shining on my face. My eyes squinted as the bright light hurt my tiredddddd  eyes. I looked around the room, my eyes landing on the clock which read 10:00 am.

Soft snores grabbed my attention, my gaze focussing upon, Calum's sleeping figure. A bright smile emerged onto my lips as I examined the sleeping boy's face, engraving every detail I encountered into my mind.

It had been a long time since I had been able to do this, be in his arms, his warm comforting presence, protecting me. It had been a while since I had been able to hear his soft snores, and see his fluffed up hair in its "bed head" style. I missed this, I missed being with the one I love.

As I continued examining Calum's precious sleeping body, I heard a ruckus down stairs which meant the boys had broken something or are just.. Being themselves in general I guess, loud and obnoxious. Calum had shifted slightly below me at the loud noise the boys had made only seconds before.

I slowly started to lift Calum's arms which were holding my body down tightly against his chest, it was a struggle to do so, without waking him up. I finally escaped his grasp and hopped down the stairs and scowled at the boys as I entered the kitchen.

"Aw look who's grumpy this morning." Michael taunted me as he pinched my cheeks.

"Shut the fuck up, all of you. You're being way too loud, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to wake Calum up." As I finished my mini lecture a smirk grew on my face when all the boys' eyes widened.

"Sorry Ellie." The Michael and Ashton whispered in unison as I smiled in victory.

"Hey guys it's okay, I just want Calum to get all the sleep he can get."

"Whatever, I don't see why we can enjoy ourselves." Luke huffed.

"Fight me tree boy." I glared daggers at him as he ran off giggling loudly like a school girl as Michael ran after him screaming pussy. "EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!"

All of the sudden muscular arms wrapped around my waist, causing me to jump slightly before instantly relaxing as I realized it was Calum's arms which were holding me.

"Good morning, baby." Calum whispered as he nuzzled his face into my neck, which caused me to smile brightly.

"Good morning, Cally." I giggled when he started pressing small kisses to my neck, I swiftly turned around and looked up at him while he leaned down and kissed my lips gently, our lips moving together perfectly which made a smile break out onto his face, my smile still not leaving my face even after he pulled away and rested his forehead atop mine.

"I love you Ellie."

"I love you too."

A/N: hi guys! I'm finally updating again. And a lot has been going on. So at the end of this authors note I have a very important thingy to say to someone who means the world to me. Thank you all for reading this horrible book and I love you all so much.

So anyways I dedicate this chapter and well this book to my love capcth I love you so much, babeeee and I know you love Calum so this horrible book is for you, baby girl. I hope you enjoy it. You mean the world to me, and yeah. I love you, and hope you're having a good sleep.
-Kal xx