Chapter 24

WARNING: this chapter contains a s3x scene!! only for mature audiences (13+) thank you.<3

Chapter 24

5 months later.

::Shannon::

“Hide!”  Jay shouted and I did as he instructed.

A cop car drove past us, and I peeked out from behind the corner of a shop me and Jay were hiding behind.

“They’re gone.” I grinned, and put away my gun.

Jay smirked and a car pulled up beside us. Me and Jay got in the backseats, and I barely even closed the door after me before Alexis and Daniel shared a passionate kiss.

I rolled my eyes.

“Get a room.” Jay sighed.

“Dude, I should say the same thing.” Daniel mock-glared at Jay.

Alexis and Daniel dropped us off at Jefferson Hotel, the place where me and Jay were currently staying in.

It had been 5 months since the diamond incident, and we never heard of any gangs ever again. The cops were looking for us though, and they found out our names and addresses, so it was unsafe for me to go home.

I hadn’t seen my parents in nearly a year.

But I leave text messages from unknown numbers and phones of the people we steal from, just to tell them that I’m fine and alive. So far.

I had grown to love this life, always running and hiding. It was exciting and there was always something new that happened, it always gave me a boost of adrenaline rush.

Of course it meant that we had to change our appearances and ID cards.

I had dyed my hair jet black, and my name was now Bree. Jay’s hair had been dyed a dark auburn colour, and he cut it really shot.

He was now known as Chris.

Chris(Jay) reached over and took my hand in his as we walked up the stairs to our hotel room, room number 189. Chris opened it with a key and he pulled me in by my hand.

I closed the door softly behind me, and before I could turn around, Chris’s body pressed down hard against my back.

“Jay.” I laughed, and tried to turn.

“Chris,” he corrected, and his hands roamed to my thighs, rubbing them, leaving my skin burn for more. I felt tingly and warm inside as Chris grabbed me by the hips and whipped me around.

His soft lips crashed down against mine, and it wasn’t long before he nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for access.

I parted my lips willingly and our tongues massaged each other as Chris started walking backwards. We plopped down onto the bed, me laying on top of Chris’s chest.

He rolled around so that I was underneath him, and kissed me lightly as he started getting up off the bed. I grabbed his hand before he was fully off the bed and his eyes met mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waist.

 "Getting sexual, are we?" Jay raised his eyebrows.

I bit my lower lip and smiled sheepishly.

Jay crushed his lips against mine and I felt his body press against mine harder as we deepened the kiss.

I don't know what it was, maybe it was the satisfied sigh that left my lips, but Jay moaned loudly and pressed his body stronger onto mine. He bit down harder on my lip and I held onto him stronger.