Chapter 10

Chapter 10

::Jay::

I adjusted the sunglasses on my nose again and trudged into class. I sat down at a random seat and like always, most of the girls sat near me. Tony, a guy in the same class as me, patted me on the back once as he walked past my desk.

I leaned against the back of the chair and crossed my arms, my legs crossed and stretched out too.

Then Mrs.Growe walked in. She was carrying a few books and a pen in her hands. Suddenly she tripped and stumbled to her desk. She looked at the object that made her nearly fall and as the rest of the class laughed, including me, she scowled at me.

"

Sit properly in your chair!" she scolded me, and I leaned back more.

She put her books on her table and put her hands on her hips.

"Jayson. You don't want to start this at a new school. Do you?" she challenged me.

"Well, it wasn't me who didn't look where I was going." 

Some one sniggered in the back of the class.

"Don't push me,"Mrs.Growe warned.

"I didn't push you, you tripped yourself."

"Jayson!" Mrs.Growe pointed at the door. "Get out, detention, now!"

I got up, stuffed my books in my bag really quickly and stalked out of class, head held up high.

"Clumsy bitch." I muttered under my breath as I closed the class room door behind me.

I got a note from the teacher that was in the detention room and a sheet of Algebra to do as 'punishment'. I scrunched it in a ball and threw it in the bin when he wasn't looking.

I sat beside a random girl, pretty average looking, and smiled at her when I caught her staring at me. I love wearing sunglasses, nobody knows where I look and it makes me all the more mysterious.

Just then, a very angry looking Shannon stomped inside. She got a note from the teacher too and sat at the back somewhere. Her eyes met mine and she shot daggers at me.

I kept my pokerface on.

I saw that the girl beside me was doodling on a page so I leaned in closer.

"Can I draw too?"

She nodded and handed me a pen with shaky fingers. I smiled at her.

"Thanks cutie." then I began to draw random shapes. Moustaches, sunglasses, swimming pools.

And then a diamond.