19- Life Back to Normal

(A/N: Only 6 more chapters. OML. )

I woke up in bed praising that's it's the last day of school for the week. I get up and run outside my bedroom to see if my aunty was awake. She was on the couch sleeping. I couldn't help but put a blanket over her. It's the best I could do for her since she's raised me my whole life.

 My parents were always too busy with work so I was often dropped off at my aunt's house and stayed there. My aunt thought it'll be fine just to raise me like her own child since my parent's are too busy. 

So basically I trust her her more than my parents.

I get ready for school. Just as I leave out the door I scream out to my aunty. "Don't sleep too long otherwise you'll become a pig!" 

I walk out hoping that I wouldn't see Jungkook and Suji at school. I clenched my fists and thought to myself that today is a new day.

I reach school and take a deep breath before I enter my class. I look over at the desks I sit at and Jungkook and Suji are sitting together. 

Suji is on my seat. Get off my seat, you stupid. 

I walk over to them and stand infront of them. They both look at me confused. 

"What do you what?"

"What do I want? I want you to get off my seat. Right Now"

"I don't if you heard but this is my seat. I moved to this class today. Treat me well please"

"Treat me well? Okay i'll treat you well."

I looked at what was on my desk and her books were all out. My hands slammed against her books and slid it all of the desk. I looked at her with a fake smile. I waved my hand to her and left. I felt like a queen. After the commotion I found an empty seat and got my things ready. I waited for the teacher to come so I just played on my phone. 

*Ping* 

I looked at the message. It was just recent. Who is it now?

8:26am Sooyeon, please forgive me. Please I am begging you! Please forgive me for what I did! Reply as soon as possible when you receive this! ~Changsoo

Ugh. That bastard again?  I'm never going to forgive him.

I place my phone down on my desk and look over at Jungkook. He looked so in love with Suji. What if he's already over me. He left me on the hill as if I was nothing. So I should give up on him. He's nothing to me and i'm nothing to him...

I start having second thoughts about Changsoo and wonder if I should actually forgive him. I dazed about the thoughts I had. I clicked back to reality and saw the teacher standing there looking at me.

"Sooyeon-ssi, do you have your economics homework in?"

Dammit. I hate myself. I was suppose to do it yesterday. But I was with Jungkook. I'm so stupid.

"Uh...Sorry Ms. I forgot it at home, I'll bring back tomorrow Ms."

"Okay, I'm letting you off this time okay? You have to bring it tomorrow"

"Okay Ms, I'll promise I'll bring it back"

I could feel my face turning red. I cover my face with my hair. I look at the desk the whole lesson with my headphone plugged into my ears. Hoping no one will ever notice me.

 After a while the bell rings to interval I look at my phone just to check the time and there was 23 notifications of messages on my phone.

(20) Missed Messages from Changsoo

(2) Missed Calls from Aunt 

(1) Notification from 4 Pics 1 Word: R I G _ _ Come play with us, we miss you

I scroll through the messages Changsoo sent me. 

Suji. Suji. Suji. Suji. Suji have you seen this yet?

Please message me when you see this. I miss you, I lied when I've seen better girls

Please. SARANGEHAE! <3

I vomited inside when I saw the word Sarangehae. There were about 10 more messages but I didn't want to die inside reading them. I go outside the class and find myself at a tree sitting underneath it. I put on my head phone and try listen to one of Jungkook's group. 'Run?' That sound like a good song. I listen to it and the song made me teary because I relate to it so much.

I run, run, run
I can't stop
Run, run, run again
I can't help it
This is all I can do anyway
All I know is how to love you

The last sentence was actually true. All I know is how to like Jungkook,  I close my eyes and listen to the song again. Once the song finished I opened my eyes to choose the next song. To my surprise Changsoo was sitting next to me. I flinched away from the surprise. 

"WTF were you doing you pervert?!?!"

"Can't I just sit next to the person I love?"

I turn around faced the other way of him in frustration. I look up at the students around and Jungkook and Suji were sitting down at another tree eating strawberries. 

Vomits inside

Aigoooo..I have already faced embarrassment person above! Why you doing this to me! 

 "Sooyeon! Please go out with me please."

"Shut up, people can hear you."

I look around and people were all disgusted especially Suji. I grabbed his hand and took him with me to a place we first met at...

Thanks for reading this chapter again guysss. Don't be silent readers. Comment your thoughts about it :) xox KWANGKWANG