11-My First Date

*SooYeons POV*

After kissing Changsoo, I really didn't care about Jungkook anymore. It's almost as if I forgot who he was. 

"Um...Sooyeon?" Changsoo looked straight into my eyes. "I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" He looked nervous and avoided eye contact. 

"Of course, I will you dummy" I looked at him.

 "Oh, okay tomorrow afterschool, I'll pick you up" 

This was the first date I've ever been asked to, I felt scared and excited at the same time.

The bell rang and I hugged Changsoo before I left to class.

  He is really warm.

I sat down in my seat and Jungkook was already there sitting on his phone. I sat next to him and decided not to talk to him. "I heard you're going on a date with him?"  I looked at him surprised.

 "Uh..yeah, how'd you find out?" 

Jungkook started shaking his head.

."He's done that with other girls, first he's going to hang out with you, then he'll ask you out on a date and that's where you disappear. He'll rape you and abandon you on the cold streets, you'll never wanna come school again." 

I didn't want to believe him, so I stood against him and went for Changsoo's side. "He's not like that! I know him, he nice, caring, he's everything to me. He'll never do that to me" 

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders to what I just said. "Suit yourself, I know him better than you. You've only seen his good side."

My mind started having second thoughts about who Changsoo really was. Was he really rapist? Is he mummy's boy? He's surely not like that... I think

My mind was all set on Changsoo during the whole day. I never realized that the bell rang. I just sat there daydreaming about how perfect our date was going to be like.

"Miss Sooyeon? You may leave class" I snapped back to reality and my physics teacher was snapping her fingers in front of me.

After school, I went shopping by myself to find a clothes for me to wear tomorrow. Since it is my first date. I picked out an outfit. -basic tee, jeans and a cardigan. 

On my way out I met Jungkook and Suji walking together with their hand clasped together. They looked so in love. 

It pissed me off. 

I tried hiding away from them by blending in with the other people. "Oh! It's that desperate girl, Sooyeon" 

Once I heard my name I tried to avoid Jungkook finding me. I looked back at them and Suji was pointing somewhere. And it was the store I was exactly in.

  O My life.

I 'm dead, I stood at still behind the pot plant. Luckily, they walked right passed me leaving me free to exit...

Tomorrow

I felt nervous cause it was only a few minutes till Changsoo comes over to pick me up. I hung out with him at interval so I pretty much felt comfortable with him. Just before I left school, Jungkook warned me to not going on the date with him. I didn't care about him, I just left during his conversation. 

 I washed up and my aunt did my hair and make up. I trusted her since she's only 30. She basically can be my sister. I got ready and waited for Changsoo to come. I felt so excited. My life was on the top it's hill until the doorbell rang. 

Oh no. It's him... 

I opened the door and Changsoo was standing there. HE LOOKED SO HOT OML. (>o_o)>  I just wanted hug him. He took me out and we decided to eat at a food stall.

 The night was perfect it suited the scene. Everything was going well, we just had the walk back to home left.

I wonder if he's going to do something special for me?

I wonder what going to happen next? Hope enjoy reading the story  xox KWANGKWANG