13- No One to Rely On

*SooYeon POV*

I laid on my bed facing the ceiling dumbfounded about what just happened. The events came to me one by one. 

First the date. Then that smirk. Then the revealing of my chest. And last but not least waking back with Jungkook.

 I thought about the after affects I could of faced

I was so close to being a mother at such a young age.

I sat up immediately once I heard knocks on the door. The opened slowly and it was my aunt. She looked so happy. 

"We've got visitors Sooyeon. Get dressed neatly and come out once your ready."

I looked at her shocked. "Who the hell comes at this time? It's already 10.30!" She shrugged her shoulders. I kicked my legs in annoyance while getting off my bed. By accident I stubbed my toe on the end of the desk. 

Great Sooyeon. You can't even go anywhere being normal.

I quickly got changed into a jumper and long pants. I came out and I heard laughter from downstairs. I listen closely to who it was. According to my smart calculations, there were two people. A boy and a girl.

 I thought to myself. Ahhh. They must be aunt's friends?

"SooYeon, hurry up the guest are waiting for you!" She clenched her teeth trying to not give it away that she might slap me soon.

"I'm coming, I'll be right there" I came to the end of the stairs and saw the backs of the two guests. 

Wow, she has really young friends. They look like they're in high school.

I looked at my aunt's face and she looked nervous. Just before I walked up to them, a familiar voice popped in my mind.

"How's Sooyeon? I heard she went on a date with Changsoo?"  

I stopped and froze. I listened again to guarantee if that was the voice I hear everyday at school. No it can't be her. No please don't tell me he's here too.

 I look at their backs again. That's what Jungkook was wearing before he left me. But who knows it might not be them?

I wanted to just go back to my room but I know that if I don't go to them. It's going to start rumors about me. So I gathered up all my courage went and sat next to my aunt. Avoiding contact, I look at my pants just admiring it. 

"Uh. Hello Sooyeon, remember me? It's Suji from school. Your bestfriend!" 

Bestfriend my ass.

I still acted as if I never heard her. My aunt nudged my arm.

 She whispered to me quietly "Hurry up and speak, it's getting awkward" She laughed at the guest awkwardly. 

"What are yous doing here?" I asked them deadpanned with no emotions.

She seemed offended but she kept smiling. 

Such a fake b*tch.

She slowly moved her hand to Jungkook's hand. She placed her hand onto his hand. Yet she still avoided the question I asked her.

"What are you doing here! Answer me!" 

I stood up in frustration. My hands were across my chest. Right at this moment I just wanted to hit her in the face so bad. 

Suji stood up and guided me back to the seat. I glanced quickly at Jungkook's face and he seemed alright about what she did.

"Um.. Hah..This is actually funny story Jungkook told me. I was walking home right? And he caught up to me. He looked so- Oh back to the story, he told me that you were on the verge of being raped. So I couldn't help but coming to check if you were alright"

My aunty gasped in shock "Wh-Wha-What! You were gonna be raped" She looked at me surprised. "Who did this! Call him to come right now! I'm going to give him a hiding!" I told her to calm down. 

"Why'd you tell her?" I looked at him. He looked ashamed.

"Of all the people that told her. IT WAS YOU! I TRUSTED YOU! WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?"

I stood up and walked over to Suji. I slapped her right across her face. She stood up. We faced each other. Jungkook grabbed her hand and forced her to sit down. 

"Who the hell do you think you are calling me 'bestfriend?" I scoffed. "You abandoned me with no one. Why? Because I ditched everyone just to be friends with you. When you left, everyone hated me. They never once liked me. I felt like dying so much to the point where I felt like suicide was my option. But then I thought to myself. Why must I die to someone so useless in my life?"

 I looked at Jungkook. Tears wanted to come out but I forced myself not to cry. I took a deep breath.

"And you! I trusted you! You were the very last person in earth I thought will tell about the incident that just happened. But no, you broke that promise. And instead you were the first person Jungkook!"

My fist was so close to punching both of them. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted them dead. BOTH. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. 

They were both speechless about what I said.

"You know what. Just get out" Their presence made me want to vomit. I opened the door to them and leaded the out. 

Now I guess there's no one to really to rely on besides my aunt.

I get really lost when I write these. Lel. I dunno what to write? Do I say bye? See ya next time? I'll just end it. Bai xox KWANGKWANG

Ex-Bestfriend's Boyfriend | Jeon Jungkook Fanfic | EDITING. MAJOR EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara