18-Whole New Person

We watched the sunset until it disappeared. The whole scene of the sunset was perfect. The colours, the timing, the breeze. EVERYTHING! If only he knows how I feel about him. But he probably thinks I hate him. Ugh. I can't do anything about it. There was something about the sunset that made us happy. There was a warm breeze between us. It felt like it was only us two again.

"Um.. excuse me miss. I believe you have my boyfriend."

I slowly looked back at who's voice it was. I wonder who it is? They probably mistaken Jungkook for someone else. Wait hold up. No way. It can't be her. I turn back and it was her, the betrayer. The person who could of been responsible for Jungkook's death

"Oppa, let's go and drop me home"

"What are you doing? How'd you find us?"

"I came across yous when I was walking home,  my house is down the hill."

I pulled Jungkook behind me and hoped he'd to stay with me. Suji scoffed. "Do you really think he's going to listen to you? He's my boyfriend" I gripped onto Jungkook hoping he wouldn't go to her. Hoping that he will remember what happened this morning.

"Boyfriend? You told me this morning Changsoo was way hotter though"

Suji was stun about what I just said. She scoffed while fixing her hair. " Okay just listen to me. I'm not trying to cause a fight or anything I'm here to take my boyfriend away from the trash" Hearing what she said made me grip tighter onto Jungkook's arm. I never thought in my life that I would be protecting a boy from a girl.

"Daebak...So in the morning you were all over Changsoo and now it's later at night you run back to Jungkook?"

"Heul...Let's go Jungkook. You have to drop me off."

I could feel Jungkook moving slightly forward towards her. No Jungkook if you walk now, I'm never going to forgive her. Suji held one of her hands out for Jungkook to grab it. 

I whispered quietly to Jungkook "If you leave me right now. I will never forgive you"

"Admit it Sooyeon. You can never win against me. What you want I will always be a step faster" 

She smirked right back at me. I felt intimidated. No Sooyeon. You can't be like this you have to show her what's right. But I was one step too late. Suji walked right up to me and pushed me away leaving Jungkook all by himself. Thoughts that I had of me and Jungkook all disappeared when he grabbed Suji's hand. 

My Life Was Ruined.

Tears went down my face and a sharp pain hit my heart. They walked down the hill in love as if nothing happened. He walked away as if he never tried to commit suicide. He left me as if he never me knew me at all. 

I stood up in despair. I looked once more to see if Jungkook will ever look back at me. But he never did. Not even once. I looked at the graze on my knee. Aishhh. My aunt will think I've been in a fight. I wiped away the little rocks stuck on my leg while trying to think of a excuse for my aunt. 

Should I say I save someone from dying? She probably won't ask who anyways. But then she'll ask why...She's too complicated. Who cares.

I arrived back home and no one was home. I looked through the rooms to see if my aunty was sleeping but she wasn't there at all. I look in the kitchen and a note was on the fridge.

'I'm going out to buy some groceries. Take care xox'

Phew. At least she won't smash me. I changed into comfortable clothes and sat in the lounge room. I scroll through the notifications in my phone it was just a few  messages and game apps. 

12:36pm I'm sorry Sooyeon, please forgive for what I did on our date. Please forgive me? ~Changsoo

Do you think I'll forgive you!? Nah bro. Your a rapist.

1:34pm WHERE TF IS MY BOYFRIEND! ~ Suji

You took him away you douche bag. 

*Ping* (A/N~I really don't know what a text sounds like.)

I looked at the notifications and I got a new message. It was from Mr. Handsome?. I don't remember saving anyone under this name... I wonder who this is. 

7:45pm Sooyeon, I  am truly sorry. I can't leave Suji alone. I really truly am sorry. Please forgive me ~Jungkook.

I choked up. But I was determined never to let him into my life again. 

The end. This was suppose to be long but I decided to leave it short for the next chapter. xox KWANGKWANG