3-Okay Wtf?

*Turn down the music incase your parents give you hiding-KWANGKWANG<3*

After I hear the knocks on the door I stop. I had a malfunction in my brain. I put my ear to the door and I hear a boy and a girl talking.

Another few seconds, knocks kept being hitted against the door. Then I suddenly assume that they were going to do 'it'. 

I finally got the courage to open the door until I saw the unknown boy that sits next to me with the same girl he was running to.

I swear that girl's face is so familiar. I just don't know who that is.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

 "How f'king rude!" I screamed at him. "That's how life is. You gotta push and pull." He smirked at me just before he closes the door.

I FRICKING KNEW IT. THEY WANT BABIES AT THE AGE OF 17. As I stomped out the room

Just before I left the corridor, I shouted out to them " SUCH A DISGRACE TO KOREA! Having babies at the age of 17"

I left walking proud, of what I just did.. After celebrating my victory the bell rang. I entered the class with pride cause why not.

Few seconds later, I sat in my seat full of embarrassment. I just clicked that he sits right next to me. 

What if he rapes me? What if he tells the teacher if I swore? 

Just then he entered class. I just noticed how hot he actually looks.

I snapped back to reality.

KIM SOO YEON! Your not going to fall for this f*ckboy.

He came sat down next to me and everything was perfectly find until he opened his mouth. "So i'm a disgrace to Korea, huh?"

I heard him, but I pretended that I didn't hear him. "Names Jungkook." He took his hand out and I still focused on the teacher.

Nice Sooyeon. You got this. Don't shake the devil's hand!

We sat in silence until I dozed off all of a sudden.

Jungkook POV

After all they mayhem, we decided to sit in silence next to each other. I looked at the clock behind and there was 20 mins left till school finishes. I turn back around to see Sooyeon asleep.

I gave quick glance then now just to check if she was actually dead. I whispered to her "Yah. Are you still alive? If you are get up."

 She still was lying on the desk. Then the bell rang. What should I do?...