10-Can life just stay like this?

*SooYeon POV*

He held me tight. 

In his warm arms, I felt safe. I felt like no one was there but me and Changsoo. I really wished that life could stay like this.

 He whispered into my ears "it's alright, i'll always be here for you" Which did sound pretty cliche. But I ignored it. I calmed down a bit until Changsoo held my hand and took me out to relieve my stress.

*Jungkook POV*

After the sudden kiss. I pushed Suji away. "Suji, what are you doing? I told you after school we'll meet up." 

"But oppa, I thought you love-" 

I quickly ran out the door to find Sooyeon. But to my luck she was right there hugging another boy. 

Changsoo.

My fists clenched tight together, I felt like smashing him. But just then I remembered that I can't do anything. She hates me. Sooyeon hates me.

 I let them off, as the distance between me and them became longer and longer. With their hands together.

I walk back in and I see Suji sitting in Sooyeon's seat. I can't be bothered doing anything so I just let her slide too.

 I sat next to an annoying piece of crap the whole period. Why am I even going out with her? After the bell rang I felt like going to her and apologizing but I guess she's hates me pretty much.

*SooYeon POV*

We held hands together till we reached a seat underneath the trees. The breeze felt so nice touching my face. It felt like it was the first time I was ever allowed to breathe. 

I was so relieved to have a friend like Changsoo. I placed my head on my shoulder

"Changsoo," he looked at me, his face was so innocent-like. "I'm really grateful for someone like you, you know" He faced me "really?" I was so caught up in his face I just wanted to squish his face.

"It's not that often where people will actually have real friends."I looked at him seriously, He stood up and walked towards me. 

"I guess I owe you one." He lifted me up and hugged me.

  I really like him

. I felt special in his arms. His arms were warm, his body was warm, everything about him is warm.

Everything was fine until Jungkook walked past me with his girlfriend. Everything about their presence was cold.

 I tried to ignore them but I just couldn't help think that he skipped onto the next girl like nothing. Especially since that next girl used to be my best friend.

Back in America, we were the best of bestfriends. I even thought of her as a sister ever since we were born. Because our mom's worked together we were often together at home playing. I felt like my whole world came apart when she decided to move back to Korea. When I went to say goodbye to her at the airport, she became another person. She acted as if she never knew me, it really hit me when she called me a 'b*itch'. So much for besties. And who knew that we would meet half way around the world fighting/crying over the same boy.

I stood up and told Changsoo to follow me. I felt a grip on my arm, Oh no, please don't be him. I turned around and it was him. Jungkook.

 "SooYeon, apologize to her right now" His face seemed so serious. 

"Um...Why do I need to apologize?" I looked at him confused. 

"You left a mark on her precious face, last night she said yous met up and talked and you exploded and slapped her face." Suji looked at him with her hand over her cheek. 

"Okay. I never met with her last night so tell your girlfriend so stop starting bullshit. Have you seen my face yet? I dunno if you aware but thanks to your 'girlfriend' she gave me a scar that will probably never heal."

I grabbed Changsoo's hand and we walked out on them. 

Okay they want to play it like this, then we'll play it like this... 

Just before we reached the door inside to the class, I saw Jungkook and Suji walking towards us. I gripped onto Changsoo's face and kissed him passionately until they walked past.

Thanks for reading my children . Jk. xox KWANGKWANG