8-NO WAY!

*Sooyeons POV*

Finally after everything, the drama, the fights, everything. Everything was peaceful. It's almost a few days left till school finishes and i'm hyped because my aunty and I are going to the countryside. 

I enter school with a fresh smile, fresh body and fresh mind. I enter class and Jungkook was sitting there. 

Time to face silence again for the next period. 

I sat next to him getting my books ready until a girl cause a commotion getting the whole class's attention.

Lee Suji came through the door and starting clapping. "Look who we have here, the love birds of our school. Quit the act of pretending to hate each other. I know yous go out" 

I looked around confused,

 "You! I'm talking to you Kim Sooyeon" She walked up to me and pointed straight at me, straight after that she walked to Jungkook's desk. 

She slammed her hands against the desk. "OPPA! Why'd you choose her? I was here for you for the last 6 years and you betrayed me oppa!" 

She quickly faced me. "Because of you! oppa left me, he came to this son of a b*tch, your thirsty b*tch" 

I stood up to her and gave her what she did to me. "NO WAY, I will never like him, so where ever you got those rumors they're fake," I hesitated about what I just said and I left my desk ran and straight to the door.

I went into the toilets and starting crying. I'm pretty sure that the girls in the next stall could hear me crying but who cares. 

I just felt like stabbing myself. No one would ever care. No one would even notice i'm gone. No one doesn't know I exist. What's the point of me living right now?

After gathering all my courage. Well one-fifth of it. I went out the stalls and notice girls giving me that 'what the hell' look. 

I decided to go home and rest cause today was just full of shocks. 

How did she even find out I liked him? Was she in the nurse too when I exploded? 

Just before I went out the gate I felt a grip on my arm.

 "Sooyeon, i'm sorry about what happened back there, would you forgive her?"

I felt so weak inside but I just wanted to lash out at someone, so I did.

 "Do you know what? I'm going to avoid you and your friend Suji. It's all because I met you. None of this would of happened if I hadn't met you. My life is so miserable all because of you. JUST STOP TALKING TO ME! JUST PRETEND I DON'T EXIST!" 

I pulled my arm away from him made my way to the gates. I felt like my whole body just collapsed. 

SooYeon that guy is history. He's the reason why you life is being hurt. Forget about him. After all, he's a f*ck boy...

Weoweoweow. I hope yous enjoy this story so far. xox KWANGKWANG