I pulled away and looked confused. "Why in the hell did you not let me know you were leaving?!" he shouted saddened at me. "Because...just didn't" i told him. He gave me a look and sighed. "You're on your period aren't you?" he asked me and i shrugged. "Taraji.." he told me and i sighed. "Fine! Yes.." i shouted and he smiled. "What time do we gotta go to your parents?" he asked me. "I think at like...5.." i told him sighing. "Good. Because i took extra precautions...i already knew it." he told me and i looked confused. "You knew that i was on my period?" i asked him and he nodded. "I check the calendar you know.." he told me. "Aww.." i told him. "I already got it planned out..." he told me pecking my lips and going outside. He came back in with chocolates, roses, stuffed animals, lots of candy, lots of chips and junk food, pads and onesies for both of us, along with movies. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Oh and u didn't forget these...in case you needed some.." he told me pulling out a box of tampons. I blushed and smiled.

"Aww! Terry that's so sweet!" i shouted hugging him

"Aww! Terry that's so sweet!" i shouted hugging him. "The movies are disney movies too.." he said as i kissed him. "Sorry I'm keeping us from having sex though.." i said sighing and hanging my head. Terrence held my head up and pecking my lips. "It's not your fault that this is happening. You can't help it, it's natural...and i don't care if we can't have sex because i just want to take care of you in general." he told me and i smiled. "What if i bite my lip?" i asked him shyly. "Then you just do. It'll take everything in my power not to do anything but i understand that you won't be doing it sexually so.." he told me and i smiled and kissed him. "I love you, and thank you so much" i told him and he smiled. "You're welcome and i love you too" he told me. "Now go put on that onesie cutie" he told me and i blushed and giggled. I took the onesie and went into the bathroom and i wad in a cookie monster onesie and terrence was in one too.