Third book is finally out!

Villain at Night is finally out!!!

I think I may be more excited than you all are!

Here's the description:

Mary Thompson is alive.

How? Oliver Storm doesn't know. All he knows is that somehow she's come back and isn't the same as she was before.

His best friend, Ian Thompson, doesn't know what to think. Olly was a superhero and never told even him. Plus, Oliver kind of caused the not-so-death of his sister.

And Oliver can't forget about his sidekick, Aden Dashner, who is trying pull off being a superhero while also trying to figure out how to act in front of the girl he likes.

Not to mention that a new super villain by the name of Beast is ragging havoc in the streets. Plus, another new super villain, Midnight, who shows up in the worst moment. Oliver is starting to wonder how on Earth he'll be able to keep the citizens of Washington DC from supporting the Remedist Party in the upcoming election, who are calling for the imprisonment of all supers, and keep his sanity at the same time.

But one thing is certain, The Obstructer needs to go down. And with his mother's upcoming wedding, it seems he won't be able to find time to do anything, much less stop a mastermind from killing all of his friends in a misguided attempt to save the city from all supers.

I hope y'all love it!