Dalek

AN: There will be whump. Secrets will be unleashed. If you have seen Season 9, you will understand the reference in the flashback scene. The Doctor might seem a little OOC, but you have to remember how much he hates Daleks. Also, he doesn't know Terra is a Time Lady, remember that,

Only after writing this was I reminded that it had strong ties to Captain America: Civil War. I saw the movie, and it was an emotional roller.

Both sides have strong points. Stark is right, no one should have that much power. Cap is also right, people need their freedom. I'm impartial on the fight, and would rather it all stop. Now, everything I know is from a nerdtionary (my nickname for my brothers, nerd-dictionary. It's a loving term, I assure you.) so forgive me if my opinion sounds misinformed.

==CON==

It had been three weeks since World War Three. Three weeks of constant alien invasions, and running for our lives. The Doctor had shown Rose and I so much of the galaxy already, taking us all over time and space for his own amusement. We went to the moon twice, saw shooting stars, rode a shooting star, and I walked on a planet that was more of a bouncy castle than an actual planet.

On the nights when Rose was sleeping, and I was kept awake by my own biology, I explored more of the TARDIS. She had a TV room, that looked more like a theatre for a movie. She had a game room with any sort of game system I could think of, and even ones I couldn't. Oh yeah, many a night I stayed up late playing old favorites and hoping the Doctor wouldn't walk by. I watched this reality's version of Harry Potter. You can't have that many actors change to here, and not have a few oddities. I hate the actor they replaced Barty Crouch Sr/Jr. For some reason, they switched out John Hurt. I wonder when I'll see his character.

The TARDIS had a kitchen. She had a plate of a burgers and fries out waiting for me when I walked in, and an apple pie. It had been awhile since I had any of the greasy food this body craved. This body liked apple pies, but not as well as peaches. What was with Time Lords and apples? Of course, I didn't eat that stuff every night. There were these weird alien foods Idris made for me. She even made a few of Pops' dishes, including the tentacle one that tasted amazing. Idris really is the best.

Rose had mentioned a bowling alley, while the two of us were running from an octopus/frog hybrid alien. I think I also heard her mention the infamous swimming pool. It wasn't in the library, though I guess we can't have everything we want.

Darcy called on occasion, or I called her. She would talk about all the new things she's done. It made me proud to hear her talk about how she saved a planet from space pirates. That, and what 'cool new weapon' she 'maybe' stole from the, and I quote, 'already dead asshole'. I never got any closer to finding out who she worked with, which was making me nervous. I trust my sister, but it's been my job to worry about her since her parents died.

It was just the two of us until she was right, that was when I caved. Darcy chose the first few places, such as How I Met Your Mother and Dexter. I took her to see Phineas and Ferb, and somehow she ended up apprenticing under Doofenshmirtz. This doesn't even cover the weirdness of what she did in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Anyway. This all meant it had been two months since all of this started. Since I found out two groups of people died keeping me safe. I was on edge, waiting for the episode Dalek to start. The episode was one that hit close to home, now just because it was when we found out the Doctor was the last Time Lord, but because I realized I empathized with a Dalek.

'...that thing will kill every last thing on this planet!'

'They torture me, but they still fear me.'