World War Three

The matriarch of the Tyler family was cowering in her kitchen. Storming in after her was the Slitheen, Sip Fel Fotch Pasameer-Day-Slitheen.

Jackie hadn't been expecting this when her daughter came home. She remembered the morning after the plastic came to life, how Rose hadn't come home. People had tried breaking it to her gently, that maybe Rose had been killed in the attack. Jackie refused to believe that, her daughter was a fighter.

That was when the posters went out. Jackie placed them all over the Powell Estates, hoping someone would have seen her daughter. Jackie never gave up hope for Rose coming home, not daring to move anything in her room so it would be exactly as Rose left it.

Then a year after, to the day, Rose came in. She was smiling, laughing, talking as if she had only spent a night out. Behind her by a few minutes was that Doctor, the one Jackie remembered coming into their apartment and leaving a broken table.

Jackie was surprised that Rose and the Doctor were friends instead of captor and victim. She had to let the Doctor stay around, lest Rose leave again. Oh, but once the aliens crashed, and Jackie saw the Doctor's ship, she knew she had a chance.

She didn't want them taking her daughter too, or that other girl and pig with them. Jackie wondered if the new girl was another victim. She had seen the girl in her flat, watching the telly with the Doctor. Jackie pitied her, she looked much younger than Rose did. Just what kind of alien as this Doctor?

Of course, none of these questions were coming to her now, not with a giant green alien in front of her trying to kill her. She wondered what had happened to Officer Strickland, if this alien killed him and she would be dead too. Jackie would never find out where they took Rose, if her daughter was alright.

Out of nowhere, Sip Fel Fotch lit up like Christmas tree. Jackie flinched back from it, gaping. Sip had stopped attacking her, instead making a shrill scream as he was electrocuted.

"Jackie!" Came a voice in her hallway.

Jackie felt momentarily relieved, then panicked. "Garfield no, stay out!"

The man didn't listen to her, instead choosing to come to the doorway of the kitchen. He eyed the Slitheen, wary yet intrigued. Jackie had met the man some months ago, him saying he noticed the papers of Rose and wanted to help.

It was such a sad story. Logan had lost someone close to him as well, a close friend, a month before Rose went missing. Jackie had listened to him, wondering if their stories were connected. As a plus, he wasn't hard on the eyes. Jackie couldn't remember the girl's name, Logan had only said it a handful of times, but she knew the girl must've meant a lot to Logan.

She wondered if he would ever find that girl, like she found Rose.

==CON==

As Blon shook with electricity, she dropped the dead Indra to the ground. Rose grabbed my hand, as well as Harriet's. She dragged us around the Slitheen, eyeing her with disgust.

Penelope squealed.

"Penelope, come on!" I called out to her.

The pig oinked, running out from under the table. She dashed up to the door just in time for Rose to open it. The four of us ran out into the hall, leaving the screaming Blon behind us. We needed to find a place to hide.

==CON==

"Jackie!" Mickey called out, panicked.

And, great. Now Mickey was here too.

Logan grabbed a nearby chair from the living room, smashing it over the Slitheen. Jackie didn't see the look of sick glee on his face as the alien crumbled to the ground, she only felt him grab her hand to pull her to her feet.