Chapter 9

.Thanks for reading make sure you vote,fan,comment and suggest to a friend. If you suggest me I will dedicate a chapter to you.!! Enjoy

Jacob's P.O.V

I can't believe Bella just left like that. Well actually I can believe it, I deserve it. As a matter of fact, no I don't. I didn't kiss Maria. She kissed me on purpose,which is weird because she timed it perfectly. It was as if she knew Bella was right there, or that Bella was coming.

I went back in the house to confront Maria. When I went in there she was laughing so hard I saw her veins pop out of her neck. It made me so mad that I had to contain myself from phasing.

"What. The. Hell. Is. So. Damn. Funny?" I said as calmly as I could.

"Did. You see. Her f-face?" she asked in between laughs.

I couldn't help it anymore. "How the hell was that funny? Bella is my GIRLFRIEND I LOVE her!" I shouted at her. 

She stopped laughing immediately after that. She got up off the floor, that she fell on because she was laughing so hard, and walked towards me with an evil grin.

"Well, well, well Jacob Black. Looks like the shoe is on the other foot."

I stood my ground as she got closer and placed her hand on my cheek. She started talking to me like I was a baby. "Aww poor wittle Jakey. Don't worry this is just step one in my plan you dog!"

How was I a dog just because I didn't want her?

Then she started taunting me with words that I couldn't believe.

"Go on Jake. Get mad so you can phase. Go ahead I dare you." She took her two fingers and pushed my chest.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said as convincing as possible.

"Oh don't play dumb wolf. I know exactly what you are and all about your Quilete legends. My people warned me all about you. They were right, I should have listened. I guess you could say I'm a little...hard headed." She said with the same evil smile as before.

"Your people? What are you?" I said taking a step back because I wasn't sure what it was. I knew it wasn't a vampire because I would have smelled it.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out once you get tired of me trying to ruin your life. And trust me Jacob Black I WILL make you pay for hurting me. And your little girlfriend too." She laughed again and I tried to catch her but as soon as I reached out for her she disappeared and all that was left was glittery dust.

 I was so angry that I didn't know what to do. Just when I was about to go to Bella's house to apologize a million times more, Sam bust through the door out of breath. As if he had been running for months with out stopping.

"Jake, come quick. We have to go." As soon as he came in he rushed right back out.

"Sam, I have to go to Bella's house to see her first," I said hoping he would let me get this one chance for this.

"She won't be there Jacob. She was just in car accident and I don't know how serious her condition is." he said.

I didn't know what to do or where I was going. I just started running and as I was running I was phasing so that I could run even faster.

Jacob come on its this way.

I followed Sam to the accident scene.

Did you call the ambulance?

I asked wondering if she was okay.

We didn't have to.The other driver was okay so she called the police. Bella is at the hospital right now. I sent Seth to go check on her.