Chapter 15

Hello everybody !!!! I know its been  a long time but im back now!!! I will try to my best to upload as much as possible and I am soooo thankful to everyone who has enjoyed reading so far and the wonderful comments you guys leave. It truly is motivation and I am thrilled to be back in action. I hope you all like this chapter and I would love to hear your HONEST feedback. So make sure you comment , like , fan , and VOTEEE!!!*************************************** *******************

*********************************************************************

"What?! What is it? "Alice asked running into the bathroom in one swoop. As I turned around while holding my collar down on my shirt you can see Alice's eyes widen.

"Bella what is going on?" she asked with concern.

"It's Maria. I don't know how she did it, but she got inside my mind. It was as if she was in control of my body. " I replied hesitantly.  

"Wait what?" Jacob asked. We all look up to see that the entire Cullen family has gathered around and is now waiting for me to respond.  

There must've been a good sixty second pause then in a very calm voice Alice said" Bella. It's ok, just tell us what happened. What did you see.
Take a deep breath , and tell us what did you see?" I looked down at my hands and noticed that I was shaking a bit.

I tried to stop them but then i realized my heart was still pounding fast. I guess I was more afraid than I thought.

I started to tell them everything I saw and everything I felt. 

"THAT'S IT! WE ARE GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!" Jake said while brushing past everyone with anger in his voice.  I hadn't even looked up to see his face while I was telling him what happened. I knew it would make him upset but I didnt expect him to try and do something about it at this very moment.

"Jake , wait! Where are you going?' I asked while he grabbed his leather jacket and walked towards the front door.

"Im NOT  going to sit here and wait until she kills you Bella. I have to end this. It's me she wants." he said still walking away.

"Jake STOP! " I said chasing behind him. "Jake." I yelled again as he was walking out the front door . "JACOB!" I yelled one last time as I see he attempts to get on his bike anyway.

"Well I'm going with you !" I said as I walked down the stairs towards his bike. 
He was putting his helmet on ,but stopped , "Bella NO. " He said so stern.

I usually would go back and forth with him about doing something dangerous alone , but I can see it in his eyes. He meant it.
"Bella , I'm sorry for saying it like that I just really need you to listen to me this time. I don't have a plan yet but I'm going to find out what we do from here , and I need you to trust me. I'll be ok. " He said as he pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

Before he could pull away I grabbed his face and just starred into his eyes.

I didn't want him to go , but I knew there was no convincing him not to. He was stubborn in that way . I guess we both were. I knew he would eventually tell me he had to go , and that's the last thing I wanted.
So I stood up on my toes a little to get closer to his lips and kissed him slowly.

If this was all I could do , if this was all I could give him, I needed to do it. I don't know what he's going to go do or find , but I know that Maria was nothing to play with.

I realized I wasn't focused on the moment present, so I pushed the thoughts of Maria out of my mind and felt how warm and sweet Jacobs lips were. He always kissed me so gently. I guess it was because of my being human.