Wedding Day

* Killian's POV *

Today was the day. Emma and I were finally getting married. I'd been waiting for this since we met just over eight months ago and it was finally happening. I'd never been so excited and nervous about anything in my life as I was for our future together.

The only downside was that she stayed at her old place last night. Something about not seeing the bride before the wedding, I don't bloody know. All I know is that it meant I didn't sleep much because I didn't have her there in my arms.

I got a call early that morning from my lawyer. The test results were in... And there was no question as to whether my daughter was my daughter. This day just couldn't seem to get any better.

*Emma's POV *

I was so anxious for this day I was nauseous, my lack of sleep probably not helping

I was so anxious for this day I was nauseous, my lack of sleep probably not helping. But all my life it'd just been me, and today make it official that I never had to be alone again. Killian and I would be together for the rest of our lives and every time I remembered that, my heart fluttered uncontrollably.

It was only going to be the two of us, Liam, and Mary Margaret at the courthouse before we headed back to the bar for our little reception, but Killian had insisted we still get dressed to the nines for ourselves. He didn't enjoy the fact that I'd never had the things most deemed as normal, so he'd also insisted that I get a full on wedding dress. I didn't understand his logic, but the dress I'd gotten was amazing. It was simple lace, but somehow it even made my bump look kind of beautiful.

"You look beautiful, Emma," Mary Margaret told me after zipping me into my dress, my hair and makeup already done and tears in her eyes. "I'm so glad you found someone who can take care of you and make you happy. You deserve it more than anyone I know."

"Thanks, Mary Margaret," I smiled, turning around to hug her. "You've always been like a mom to me, and I'm so glad I get to share this with you."

"You're going to make me cry," she laughed as she wiped her tears before they could fall. "Now come on, they're waiting in the judge's office."

I took a breath and followed her out of the bathroom where a few other women in white dresses were getting ready. She kissed my cheek and went in before me, making me almost laugh when I heard the wedding march as I walked in. I saw Killian's jaw drop a bit before he composed himself, making me grin and blush as I walked up to the desk. Never in my life had I felt as beautiful as I did when he looked at me like that. We faced the desk, his hand sliding to the small of my back

"You look stunning, Swan," he whispered to me, kissing my bright red cheek lightly then turning back to the judge when he started talking.

"Do you have vows you'd like to say?" The Judge asked after we'd signed a bunch of papers. "If not we can use the traditional ones."

"No, I'd like to say something," Killian said, turning to me and taking both my hands. "I'd known you for all of two weeks when I asked you to marry me, we hadn't even been on a third date." He winked and I bit my lip to keep back my giggle. "But I knew the moment I saw you walk into my brother's bar looking all prim and proper searching for a job, that you were different. We've hit quite a few bumps in the road, but the way I love you has never wavered and I can't wait to see what other adventures life has in store for us and our little girl."