A Week Later

*Emma's POV *

It'd been a week and I wanted nothing more than to hide from this entire situation but I knew I couldn't. I just started this job and I really needed it to work so I tried to push it out of my mind, getting ready and putting on a top that was sure to bring guys into the bar. Sure, it was technically lingerie, but it worked just the same.

 Sure, it was technically lingerie, but it worked just the same

"Wow," Mary Margaret commented as I came downstairs. "You look... nice?"

"I look like a slut," I sighed as I put my lipstick on. "But that's this business. It brings people in and gets me great tips. I just have to give up a little self respect."

"I guess," she said skeptically. "What's the other bartender like? I never got to ask since you were out so late."

"He's okay, I guess," I said, trying to hide the way thinking of him made me blush. "We get along so far."

"Why are you all red?" She asked, suddenly much more interested. "Do you like him?"

"No," I said too quickly and blushed even more. "He's the owner's brother and he's cool, but it's not like that."

"Oh my god," she said excitedly. "Emma Swan actually likes someone. Who knew this day would come."

"Are you done?" I asked after rolling my eyes. "Because I have to go to work."

"I'll drive you," she said quickly, grabbing her purse. "Your car is still at the shop anyway and I have to check this guy's out."

"Oh god," I groaned, dragging my feet as I walked out. "Please don't embarrass me in front of my boss."

"Or your man candy?" she grinned. "I make no promises."

*Killian's POV *

I'd been trying all week to get Emma to talk to me, but she avoided me at all costs. She really was bringing in crazy amounts of business, so there was no way I could talk to my brother and not get yelled at. I felt like I was suffocating under my need for her, our shared kiss being the only thing I could think about.

It'd felt so right to have her in my arms, to have our lips move in perfect sync like that. I didn't usually even let the girl touch me, even when we had sex, but her... I wanted to feel her hands on me until the day I died. I couldn't get it out of my mind. I hadn't even slept with anyone else since I'd laid eyes on her. It didn't help that she always came in looking ridiculously sexy either. I just wanted to hold her, even in the most innocent ways.

"You're early. Again," Liam commented when I came in that next Saturday. "You've been early every day this week. what's going on with you?"

"Nothing," I mumbled, getting things set up and avoiding his gaze. "I just haven't been meeting girls before work, like you suggested so I'm here earlier."

"Wait, what?" He stopped, staring at me as I dried glasses and set them out. "Are you telling me that you, Killian Jones, my sex crazed little brother, has not had sex in over a week? Are you ill?"