Making Up

*Killian's POV *

After Emma left I was just so unbarably angry. I went to clean up after those bastards but ended up breaking all the glasses. That only made it worse and I ended up putting my fist through the wall.

"Woah, Killian, stop!" Liam yelled as I went to do it again, catching my hand quickly. "What's the matter with you?"

"I screwed up, okay?" I yelled back, starting to pace. "You were right. We haven't even been on one date and I fucked things up with the most perfect woman! I fucked up then pulled away from her!"

"Damn it, Killian," he sighed, dragging me outside. "Shut up and get in the car."

*Emma's POV *

I changed out of that stupid dress and washed my face, putting on athletic shorts and a tank top before going downstairs. I was glad I was home alone, I couldn't face an interrogation right now. I'd just put the water on for some cocoa when there was a knock on the front door.

"Coming," I called, wiping tears out of my eyes as I went and opened the door and finding Killian standing there. "Killian, what are yo-"

Before I could even finish my question, my lips were suddenly busy. His arms were around me so fast, I could barely respond. I knew I should fight him, that I really was still angry, but this was also all I'd wanted to end my night.

I wrapped my arms around him, my fingertips pressing into the back of his shoulders as I kissed him back just as urgently. I pulled him inside and he kicked the door shut, following my lead as I pulled him to the sofa. Before I could think he was on top of me, surprisingly not trying to have sex, just dominating my mouth as our tounges tangled together.

I almost panicked when his hand slid up under my shirt but he just held my bare side, running his thumb along my skin absent mindedly while we kissed. I sighed softly as I relaxed, my hands in his hair to hold him to me. The kettle started to screech when the water boiled but we ignored it until I realized where we were.

"Killian," I whispered breathlessly, only letting our lips separate. "We can't do this here. I have a roommate and she'll be home soon."

"Oh," he swallowed hard, obviously trying to calm himself. "Do you want to stop?"

"God no," I kissed him again quickly but deeply before pulling him up with me. "Just come on."

I threaded my fingers through his and led him upstairs to my room. I knew I was pushing the boundaries, but he seemed to be respecting them extremely well. I didn't know why, I just trusted him. His lips found mine again and we were soon in the same position as before, but this time making out in the middle of my bed.

I was having the hardest time holding myself back, my need for him only growing. His hand ran down my side, holding my thigh as it sat against his waist. I pulled his shirt open and off, running my hands up his chest and around his neck to run my fingers through his hair.

"Emma, are you home?" Mary Margaret called as she came up the stairs and we quickly but noisily broke our kiss. "What are you- oh! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

She ran back downstairs and we sat up awkwardly. We were both staring at the bed, the only sound being us breathing heavily. I had no idea what to say, my mind still spinning.

"So, we should probably-" I tried to say that we should talk but I was cut off by his lips. "Mmm that works too."

He grinned, pulling me closer into his lap and kissing me again deeply. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and melting back into him. After a while longer we'd calmed down, still sitting together with me in his lap and his hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry," he finally whispered. "I had no right to go off like that and when you called me out on it, I did the only thing I'm used to doing and pulled away. I'm a complete idiot, and I'm so sorry."

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" I teased him lightly, making him smile a bit as I kissed him softly. "And it's alright. We're learning, remember?"

"Right," he nodded. "Learning. I'm not very good at that either, am I?"

"Maybe not," I laughed a little, running my fingers through the hair at the back of his neck absent mindedly. "But you're doing much better than I expected with the boundaries. Better than me actually, I seem to have awful self control when it comes to you."

"I don't mind," he smirked a bit but soon got a nervous look in his eyes. "You're actually the first woman I've ever let touch me."

"Same here," I said quietly, looking down to hide both my shame and my surprise at what he'd told me.

"Wait, you've never-"

"No," I shook my head, now avoiding his eyes at all costs as I told him the truth of my past. "I had an ex boyfriend who, uhm, forced himself on me, but I've never willingly done anything like that."

"Emma, look at me," he said softly, lifting my chin gently when I wouldn't. "Is that why you pushed me away like you did? You were afraid that I'd do something like that to you?"

"Yes," I said but I was barely audible. "I never really wanted to do that stuff until I met you. I've never dealt with this kind of need before and if I let you in, you could use that to get whatever it is you want from me."

"Don't you see?" He asked gently, brushing my cheek with his thumb. "I don't want something from you, I want you. Never in my life have I enjoyed something as much as I enjoy being with you and while I'll admit, I'm dying to sleep with you, I'd settle for just seeing you everyday at work if that's all you wanted. I would never hurt you. Ever."

"Where have you been?" I asked with tears in my eyes, shaking my head until I kissed him again softly. He kept it gentle but let his passion leak through, his hand cupping my cheek with his fingers in my hair. I'd never felt as safe as I did in that moment with him holding me like I was some sort of treasure.

"I could ask the same of you," he sighed, pulling away to look at my now red face. "And just as I suspected, you're even more beautiful without all that make up on your lovely face."

"Oh my god, I totally forgot about that," I said and quickly falling over to cover my face with the blanket. "Don't look at me."

"Too late, love," he chuckled, pulling me back up and prying the blanket away from my face. He smiled softly, brushing my cheek as he studied my face. "Ah, there's my Swan. Stunning as always."

"We just started dating," I sighed. "You're not supposed to see me without make up yet. We're doing all of this backwards."

"I couldn't care less how it's supposed to go," he insisted, pressing another feather light kiss to my lips. "I just want to see where we go on our own. I really really like you and I want to keep seeing you, that's all I need to know."

"That's enough for me," I smiled a bit, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my forehead on his. "And just so you know, I really really like you, too."

Hey again, lovelies! Just wanted to thank you again for reading this. I love writing it, but I write it for you!